Do Want!!! Rotary content inside.

This is how a rotary should be run. None of that 5k rpm bullshit. Rev that bitch out…

4 rotor for the win

I have the specs and equipment at the machine shop to machine the r26b eccentric shaft components to mate two 13b’s. Haven’t had anyone with the brass balls and big enough pockets to fund a build let alone tune it. While you’ll never get the r26b’s power unless you manufacture special housings with customer peripheral porting and some serious R&D, It’d still be a knockout. Est sub 450- 500hp in a 2.6L motor that’d rev to 11-12K and do it as fast as you could stab the throttle is mind boggling. :tongue

It’s a very expensive motor to make but has been done. Do it right and replicate the variable inlet tract too while you’re at it! Offering this as an option for the kit car had crossed my mind but their not a long life engine by any means and overall cost + projected maintenance far outweighs anything else, including the V12 S70 replica.

Nothing sounds like it. Hands down one of the sickest motors ever made and serves it right coming from one of the best motorsports cars in history. Scoots variants, while far and few between, are definitely no slouch either.

3 mpg for FTL.

Rotory is cool as long as you don’t own one, like the 787B

I’m starting to really want a rotary FC.

Somebody smack me so I can get my mind straight :rofl

I almost bought one with a 20b before I got the RSTi :shifty

If the RX8 had a “normal” fast engine, I will be driving it now.

Oh I’m nowhere near masochistic enough to want a rotary as my primary form of transport, however as a 5th or so vehicle, I could live with one :lol

Rx8’s are fantastic.

I’m going to read up on FC’s :ninja

Quoted for truth, but if I owned a 787B I surely wouldn’t be complaining about fuel economy but rather all the noise ordinance and speeding tickets I’d have racked up :lol

Cosmo engine. swapped into an FD and you have a nutty ass car :excited

I like it better in the fc :lol

I love the FC. My 91 N/a although it wasnt all that fast, it held its own for only haveing 1.3l of fury… lol. The turbo on the other hand was a beast for a stock car. And for the record, I have seen quite a few rotaries pushing over 200-300kmi. However they are VERY finicky and maintenance is a must. I loved my rx7’s and if I ever get money I will own one with a 20B. That has been my dream for years now… lol. Maybe even a tri-turbo 20B??? One turbo per rotor??? lol

I have never, ever heard a TurboII FC be referred to as a ‘beast’ in stock trim.

:rofl

200-300kmi = 4-6 times rebuild :lol

But hey they are still a lot of fun.

Only question stands, vert or hardtop.

Did vert’s come in turbo?

I won’t smack you, I’ll say drop a 13b in the miata :rofl

I’m having enough issues with the regular 4 cyl being FI in there.

If the car comes with a silly motor I’d learn to deal with it (rotary) but I’m not purposely going to put one in there, that’s like being burned by a hot stove and then touching it again right after to see if it’s still hot.

so sick, that thing loves rpms! at idle sound like a big cammed ls7

quad rotor mazdas = fap fap fap

Always loved this vid:

No time displayed, but this is rolling OUT. :bowdown

i had the 13b and i could redline it at 9400 rpms but the thing got under 10 miles to the gallon and sucked down oil like it was nothing