16yo street racing tears 350z in half

when you play with fire your going to get burned!

Damn trees are fighting back, this is the 3rd car that I have heard of getting split in 2 by a tree. Maybe they just dont make cars like they used to. . . Dude if definitely lucky to be alive after the accident, I wonder what happens when he gets home . . .

i’ve always wanted an rs6. not so much now

Guess I was the only one who wasn’t lazy enough NOT to look at the link… the guy was 21 not 16, nice edit though…

The 21-year-old driver suffered a head injury, and his girlfriend, the front-seat passenger, suffered minor injuries. Both were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment

They changed the article the next day, they reported it wrong just after it happened. But, does it really matter? Dude is an asshole for driving like that…esp in a residential area.

Ahh I see my bad, yes you are defn right, but he prolly did buy the car himself instead of his parents/

lawn ordaments

good thing it was only a 350z and not a fast car

:rofl:

holy shit

worst crash pic i ever seen

like everyone said they r lucky to be alive and also dumb

That’s why I’m glad I drive a boat.

sorry i was racing in houston, tx again. that bastard never payed me the 50$ we bet.

wow thas unbelievabe they are alive…and the girl just had minor injuries…thas why 16yo shouldnt have cars like that…

then don’t come down :rolleyes:

That is nuts that they both were able to walk away from that accident. Someone upstairs definately had his back that night. The parents of the possibly now ex-girlfriend I’m sure will hate him forever. Wonder if the motor is still good, VQ swap 4 cheap.

vq35 swap in my 240!

You’re an idiot.