16yo street racing tears 350z in half

:eek2:

link to source

HOUSTON – Two teens were injured when a driver crashed his new car while street racing in River Oaks late Wednesday, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Houston police said the crash happened when the driver of a Nissan 350Z lost control while racing a BMW on Kirby Drive near Stanmore Drive at about 10:30 p.m.

“At some point, the Nissan lost control and left the roadway, striking two trees and pinning both occupants in the vehicle,” Capt. Milton Martin said.

The force of the impact caused the car to split in half.

The 16-year-old driver suffered a head injury, and his girlfriend, the front-seat passenger, suffered minor injuries. Both teens were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Detectives said the car had been picked up from a dealership earlier in the week.

The driver of the BMW left the scene before emergency crews arrived, police said.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/zinhalf.jpg

Holy S#$%

Sad

any people want to know why not to fuck around at the stadiums

WOW, what a fucking dumbass.

idiot.

WOW! And he lived?? That’s f’n crazy…

…that’s y u keep the racing on 4 Tracks.

reminds me of that recent audi crash where the driver was fine but the car split. i think it was an rs4, ill see if i can find it.

here it is. driver was fine in this one too. crazy how the passenger would have been creamed, but the driver seat is fine.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3105304

morons

wow he is lucky to be alive. although an idiot

i hope he learned his lesson, and learns waht the slow lane is for. i hate street racing, it is so stupid, and pointless.

For Sale: 350z front clip

Wow, they’re both super lucky to be alive

Wonder if the wiring harness is good?? :stick:

damn

Dumbass parents too, because we all know the 16 year old didn’t buy it himself. It might have even been Daddy’s car.

Wow.

Yet another example of a high performance car(well sorta), with a low performance driver.

Agreed