180/Silvia Truck Conversion.

In my opinion, the problem with doing a truck conversion to a 180 and then doing a silvia front end is that it will still have the 180 taillights, and i would rather see the coupe tailights on the truck end.

its speak , not speek you fucking ape.

Keep talking, Its all build up the point of me breaking your fat face in.

Oh Bora you are such a Thug, Where the hell wer you when i was getting a gunpulled on me. :rolleyes:

everryy day i’m hussttlinnn, every day i’m hussttliinnn

does that thing come in a crew cab version? :E

If you made it out of a 4 door skyline it could :lol:

I should put a silvia motor in my 180sx …

Yeah I was thinking of maybe possibly sorta doing this over this weekend too. Anyone have a sawzall I can borrow? Shouldn’t be too hard, yeah? You should “fab” your “racecar” into a civicamino. ROFL!

OH M GEE , getting rid of all that glass will make the civic so damn fast yo … camino that shit

There is no point in having a FWD truck. Plus, the civic is worth a fuckload more then a silvia in japan at this point.

There is no point in having a FWD truck. Plus, the civic is worth a fuckload more then a silvia in japan at this point.[/quote]

it is NOT worth more sorry … especially a rusty EG

VW Rabbit Truck FTW …

it is NOT worth more sorry … especially a rusty EG

The race car isn’t rusty. My engine and transmission are worth more then Bora’s whole car.

seems like you have quite the “mustang” situation going on there with your car

In all honesty that car is a pain in the ass. I didn’t even get a chance to drive it this year… Come next year I will be so rusty I will likley need liquid wrench just to get my self moving the right way… If I even have time to get out to the track… I am hoping to have it fully ready to go by the end of next month so I can put it in storeage and start working on this pickup truck project. So many projects, so little time :roll: Anyone that is actually interested in attempting the truck conversion with someone elses car will be more then welcome to come help. I am hoping to have it done come spring time.

Anyone know where I could find some good pictures of 240s and 180s with stripped interior. Mostly of the trunk and rear seat area. I would assume there has to be some floating around a drift related forum you guys know of.

umm check on zilvia.net as there is a few build ups of truck conversions … with pictures and talk of what needed to be done

Sweet, thanks man.

Uh oh, big man on campus with the pricey civic.

BTW, id like to see your logic as to why a fwd truck is not as good as a rwd one, either way its fucking pointless and its just from a looks standpoint. If you want to haul shit just get a regular ass truck and by the time a roll cage goes in there your no further ahead. Realistically, all your doing is lightening the back end of the car a little bit, and giving yourself less rear grip, which is not a good thing, even from a drifting standpoint. Id prefer a properly built regular silvia personally…or do you figure cutting the back end out will make you the drift king??

I am honestly going to kick the living shit out of you. I can not wait for you to get a nissan so you can come out to a meeting or event or anything so we can finally meet face to face and you can tell me about how much I dont know how to drive and how much my car is worth. I honestly just can not wait.

I am doing this just to have something different, and because I need something to transport my engines and parts with. As far as drifting it, it will likley end up at some Dsport events but my main focus is still road racing. Its a project and a learning experiance more then anything. At the same time I get to learn more about Nissan products which I can honestly say is a weak point for me, and its a excuse to drink a lot of beer… I figure its a win win situation. Even if we end up messing it up and don’t have a car at the end. Its only 6 grand.

Bora, the amount you spent on your car is in your sig… I have spent more then you, its basic math. :roll:

This thread has gotten retarded, like so many of late.