180SX fan resistor...

First off, the symptoms:

-The system seems to only circulate air (even when the system is off) when the car is moving
-The blower would only work on the the “4 (Max)” setting, any other settings did not turn anything on. Now the maximum setting does not do anything at all. The motor turns on for about a second or two and then what can be head is a faint tapping…

I checked the actual temperature unit and it seems to be reading the right resistances.

I’m guessing it’s the fan resistor… does anybody know the part number for that (you can’t really get any OEM parts cause the people at the dealerships are lazy fucknuts and don’t want to look it up). Would a 240SX one fit into the 180SX?

Jarred at Ericksen isn’t a lazy fuck nut! He has a conversion catalog there now too!

I’ll give him a try I suppose. For now, my dealings have been mostly with West End Nissan. There is a cunt that works there that will not look up anything without a part number or a VIN (even on domestic vehicles).

Frick i delt with her yesterday. Seriously what is her problem. I wont deal with them again simply because she is there.