180sx rack and pinion leak

I just bought a 180sx off Jay_Nismo, and i really love this car, unfortunately to pass safety i need to fix the rack and pinion from leaking. Anyone know where i could get a new or used one? or if maybe its possible to repair this one? Has to pass safety before i get drive it, Please Help!!
Thanks

i have a power steering rack from a front clip.

came off a zenki s14. not sure if it’ll work or not, but i bet theyre pretty close. i’ve never tried it or anything, so i cant guarantee that it works, but it doesnt show any signs of leaks.

let me know.

Are you sure it is leaking? Cause there was some of my gear oil that had splashed all over when I had changed the clutch out and that lil seal on the shifter I guess had a tear in it. I didn’t know for a while until I seen some drips on my drive way and I went looking for the cause. That damn oil got everywhere under there!

actually what we did was just change the boots on it b/c they were wrecked. luckily thats all it took to solve the problem. its safetied now and i’m driving. haven’t noticed any leaks from it since