19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

What the fuck is that thing? Please tell me thats not the cunt youre all arguing with.

No that is ot me but i kow her and she is a really nice person plus she is the aunt of Justin you all need to grow up.My email is a made up yahoo email you all think i am going to put a real email on something like this.I have 5 emails one for friends and a few for crap like this when i dont want people knowing my real email.

r u single??

Real or not that email is active.
Last name starts with an L.

No its u , your a fat hookers in a trailer bathroom . Ya just got done takin a rookie and don’t want your drunk old man knowing your a whore , or does that pay your lot rent and he is cool with it ?

[quote=Kicklow;914951]r u single??[/qu Even if i was i would never go with anyone from sights like this!!!

KBB nerd smarts tracking services.

I don’t care who it is. I don’t care about you. I don’t care about this thread.

I care about LOLZ. I care about .gifs. I care about memes.

You feel me?
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-will-smith.png

oh come on…dont hate. i just want a lil sumthing sumthing!!

Id like to take you out for a nice seafood dinner

Plus this is o so grown up to post a pic of someone you do not even know annd to say things about her the way you all are.Come on grow up a bit.

:rofl

So Mr or miss levesque why ya gotta stick up for a scum kid ?

Look at your avatar.

Why not?! Lotta good looking dudes on here.

That pig ma boy posted , she is allllll grown up and out and so on , she should play in the next leprachon movie . She is gross

Name on that is made up to like i said i have a fake email.

Own up or I’m pulling my ban stick … Yeah no more abiding out to little minds like ours , old whore

And you’re the one accusing people of hiding behind their computers, after prancing in here anonymously to talk shit?

Who said I was looking at the name on your email?