19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

damn this thread blew up lol… def keeping me entertained at work!

its been fairly calm lately. i expect it’ll blow up again once this dirtbag gets arrested and his dirty family comes back on here posting more BS…

http://www.recordernews.com/12062011_crash

Though he (Fulton County Sheriff Thomas Lorey) originally described the incident to be one that involved racing, Lorey said Monday that he now believes the accident occurred when Van Nostrand, driving a black Ford Mustang, attempted to pass two other vehicles on the Steele Avenue Extension while traveling at speeds up to 100 mph.

“They were traveling together in three different cars,” said Lorey. “Mr. Van Nostrand pulled out and passed the other cars and obviously came upon the intersection faster than he thought he was gonna.

After failing to stop at the stop sign, Van Nostrand’s vehicle traveled across the road, hit the embankment in front of a house and crashed into a truck parked in front of the home before flipping over the truck and crashing into the house itself. The car landed vertically against the house, resting on its front bumper…Lorey said he expects charges to be filed.

“There will be some charges, but we’re going to confirm with the district attorney before we decide what they are,” said Lorey.

Sira said the matter remains under investigation.

No shit? Isnt that what I said right from the start?

Sounds like he’s going to go to jail and get his shit pushed in :rofl…Cossey I think your safe man :lol

Why do I feel he’ll serve one to two years max? He’ll prolly be sentenced to more but realistically I feel like justice will get the short end of the stick once again.

i say not even that if he sees a year well be lucky

New years bump

any one know any updates?

nope, no idea.

Resubscribed just in case.

UPDATE:

http://www.leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/545269/Driver-in-fatal-crash-charged-with-manslaughter.html?nav=5011

“I am pleased that the sheriff’s office and district attorney’s office thoroughly investigated this crash and that Mr. VanNostrand will now face criminal accountability for Christopher’s death and Kelsey’s injuries. Kelsey continues to work on her recovery and is making slow but steady progress.”

That’s what a family member of the victims said.

But, according to B!TCH, the families didn’t want to “press charges” or get the scumbag in trouble.

This kids looking at time in prison, no way around it now. The DA really needs to set the bar and let people know this this kind of reckless behavior will not be tolerated.

Hey BITCH, where are you???

I thought you said we didnt know how the accident happened???

I thought you said you are all close to the victims and they didn’t have any hard feelings???

I thought you said he wasnt going to face charges???

HUH.

Thank god, he deserves the full 15.

BITCH and the retards who put legal and moral blinders on then tried to defend the kid could use a little jail time imo also.

AngryKid

Bitch won’t be on here. She probably selling her trailer and computer and such to hope that she can raise half of his $10000 dollar cash bond.

I like the ring to that! :rofl

:rofl