1913 Harley Davidson

[video]http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=5734912[/video]

amazing example of 1913 harley davidson.

Damn. That’s gota be worth a ton. And the seat looks comfy, lol.

i rode my 83 ironhead sportster from san jose to pittsburgh at least that had padding and suspension. i can’t imagine that thing!

See this often at the steam shows, I rode my 58 panhead for 50 miles and thoughts I was going to piss blood. damn hard tail

I rode my '01 XL1200 from WashPa to Chilicothe, OH and thought I was going to have carpal tunnel. And I was right.

That is downright fucking HARDCORE.

It’s nice to see Harley’s haven’t changed much in the last 100 years :jocolor:

In all seriousness though, that really makes me appreciate the squishy parts that my bike has.

:tup: My dad is currently restoring my grandfathers 1914 Harley, including original leather side bags and also has his father’s leather helmet. My dad just added on a 6 car garage and is making part of it a memorial/mini museum.

tbird that is awesome. do you have any pics of it?

the passanger handle bars are awesome haha.

Prewar bikes are freaking fierce. My grandfather had a 1927 Henderson four-cylinder, green/blue and gold. The springs on the forks were huge. I wish I had it :frowning:

Not on me but going over there for Xmas and will snap some. He just started ordering parts and contacting people, maybe I’ll start a rebuild thread for it once he starts working on it.
My grandfather rode that bike all over Germany and Austria way back when and kept it stored once they came to the US and started a family…pretty cool stories behind that thing.

Did they even have paved roads in 1913? Not many I’d bet.

Ah the Henderson Four, first bike to go 100 MPH right? I’m sure it was quite stable…