1978 XS 650 Cafe Racer 14k miles many new parts.

Up for sale is my 1978 XS 650 Cafe bike. I bought it stock a few months ago and made it into a cafe racer style bike with a few buddies. It has 14k miles on it and a bunch of new parts with receipts to show.

1978 Xs 650 14k miles
-Brand new gas tank with brand new petcocks from Mikesxs
-Converted 18/19" spoked wheels from the mags(front disk rear drum)
-Brand new rectifier from Z1Enterprise
-MikesXs “cafe racer” stlye seat with custom mounting since the one they give you sucks
-Brand New battery
-New wires/plugs
-New air filters
-Small circle mirror
-Changed the magneto with one from a running bike
-Head light recolator brackets
-Tail light and plate frame mount
-Upgraded shocks can’t think of the name I’ll check later
-Black Cafe Bars believe it was 3.5" pullback
-Smaller turn signals
-Fresh oil change
-Just adjusted the valves
-New grips
-Many other misc. parts I can’t think of right now but like I said I have all the receipts

Electric start doesn’t work the solenoid is bad I think so I kick it every time which I dont mind. The fork seals need to be replaced ($18) I can include these, front wheel needs to be balanced, she has a couple drips of oil after sitting all night but its a 78’ so it’s expected. I put 700 miles on this already and love it just need to get back into a car. On cold start ups it takes a while to warm up but once its warm its fine. I advise the carbs being done though since its a pain at times kicking it. I have some spare parts that can be included depending on the deal because they are not all mine. I will be posting pics tonight when I get home from work. If you have any other questions shoot me a PM. Thanks

$1800

Now $1700!

-Gennaro

Maybe the pictures are blocked at work, but I am interested in seeing what this looks like.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Got it

I didn’t post pics. I will once I’m out of work.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

:tup:

Always wanted one of these
interested in pics

im interested in this big time! Is the new tank painted?

Yes it came in black and the seat so happened to be black as well but the seat is plastic so will need painting eventually. I sprayed the covers quickly on the sides just to match the black some what because they were red. I’ll try to update some pics in a few minutes.

ok sounds good. Its tough being in Afghan and seeing stuff for sale! cause cant do anything lol. But i can have my dad come get it if we could work something for sure.

Cool. Let me know.

Pics added. Only a couple I had on my phone kinda shitty.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Same bike that was at TurboCiv’s dyno day.

post more pics chooch…

I’m at work and its snowing lol. I can after work like I said.

Bump.

looks good.

are the goggles included?

Yes the chinese $6 goggles are included.

bump.

WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT IT

You’re not Chris. Okay this is awkward now.

TTT. So many damn flakers for so little money.

hey, sorry i didnt get back to ya. I actually just pre-orded a new ducati monster 1100evo. if i didnt get that i wouldve been all over this! GLWS!! looks like its a fun little bike.

It’s cool man don’t sweat it. Just more so craigslist kickers.

Ducati Monster eh? Nice :tup:

Pending Sale.