1987 supra info

ok i found a blue 1987 supra with 88,000 on it its a v6 non turbo but ould put a turbo in it but when i drove it smoke was coming out the tail pipe but there was no problems with the car anyone no what happens bad in these car thank…

little fyi dont make a new thread for every car cause i know people are gunna bash ya for it.

i wouldbnt bother with this car, since theres smoke

a turbo on a car with blown rings wont do much at all.

Sounds like bad rings or valve seals.

I dont see a point in swapping a turbo setup into a non turbo car when the particular model was offered with one. Not worth the work.

ok sorry about posting that guys i just want to find a good car you know

what cars do you like, do you know how to drive stick, what was your last car. etc

Just rename the thread “looking for a car” or something of the sort.

Like 240 said, whats the criteria:

Cost?
2d, 4d, hatch?
FWD, RWD, AWD?
Standard, auto?

well i have a 01 eclipse gt right now 5 sp can drive fine but im looking for a older eclipse, vw 1.8t, miata, anything like that but i only got 4500 to spend becasue someone should be buying my car befor fridayi want fwd or rwd not awd standerd not a big fan of honda delsol,and prelude at the most and only jap cars…

im tellin ya dude call the guy sellin the 318 in the wantad’s, with a bilstein suspension you will be more than happy with how it drives. bmw>honda>mitsubishi(exept real dsm’s)

so youve got 4500 to buy a used car. thats alot to play with if buying something stock, so youve got a lot of choices between rwd and fwd. what are some cars you like to get

but is it fast.

Why sell the Eclipse and get something older that needs work? Id just keep it and do a few mods to it.

Try that last part again? Im confused.

As for a 1.8t, that shouldnt be so hard to get. Have you looked on craigslist?

theres a ton on there

yea look on crigslist couldnt find any vw 1.8ts for that much and i just looked for the bmw cant find it on there

see i want a vw 1.8t but i hear lots of problems with them and i seen some but they got 120,000 miles on them thats alot on one right…

heres one: http://albany.craigslist.org/car/651237709.html

plenty of them on there.

that one seems nice, shoot him an offer and see what he says

thanks man i just email him for pics price a lil high but i might be able to lower him…

for a second i thought it was yours :lol