1989 Mustang BBF C4 trans

Put Joey’s face on the other one

what in the fuck??? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

+1

:rofl Thats cute. GM’s dont scare me, you know this!!! I wish we coulda lined up this year though…

Its what happens when everone is always like, yeh next weekend next weekend

thanks capt. obvious, for stating, the obvious :excited

he could put a 20 grand sticker on it, and some d00d would be like

“jack pot, just what i want to build, but i can have it NOW” knowing what it takes to build it, 20 grand, sold. thanks.

if only selling modified cars were that easy.

would be nice wouldnt it? but it happens man. especially a car like a mustang, so many people build them and so many do the chassis he has, with varying engines that to get it total package for far less than the actual build cost is, sometimes its too hard to pass up.

are these the wheels you have??
http://www.billetspecialties.com/itemdetail.asp?cid=16&scid=251&pid=1027

dont believe he has the car anymore

wow that thing sold already?!?!

…I wouldn’t say it sold…

traded from what i hear

Oh yeah…he turned to the darkside and got a piece of the Civic last night:evilking :lol

lol damn, shoulda kept the mustang imo

whats he got now??

Do you know the deal? It’s a nice car, but I realllyyy think he coulda done better if he actually advertised and waited it out for a bit more of an equal trade, just my opinion.

You shall see soon enough

does anyone know the guy with the silver and blue s10 he has a 380 sumthing smallblock …i wanted to know what rims he has as his and paul i believe have the same rear rims…

yeah thats steve, not sure what wheels he has in the back but they are 10 inch wide tires