1989 Mustang BBF C4 trans

Hey guys looking to sell my car, just finished it about 2 months ago. Im looking to fund something new. I have a tonnnn of work and a tonnn of money into this car, I dont need to sell it but i want to and will accept any reasonable offer. There is nothing but good parts in this build. The body is extremely solid not a single peice of rust anywhere on this car, the white paint is fine except for the front bumper needs work and the hood is primer gray. brand new windshield. Every part on this car is 100 percent brand new. Heres the list, im sure ill forget some things.
Ill start from the rear to the front.

• Skinny kid race cars pro mod wing
  • ford 8.8" shortened 2 inches on each side. Moser 35 spline spool and axles, 3.90 gear, ford 9inch ends, wilwood econo disc brake package. Moser studs. (Professionally built, over $1600 dollars)
  • Mini tubbed 15x10 billet specialties wrapped with 325/50 mickey thomspon et streets drag radials
  • team z offset single adjustable lower control arms, granatelli double adjustable upper control arms, strange single adjustable shocks and coil over springs, southern outlaw shop shock cross bar. UPR solid bushings and rear suspension bolt kit.
  • Wolfe race craft thru-floor frame connectors
  • RCI Aluminum 15 gallon fuel cell with sending unit. Moroso battery cutoff switch and optima red top battery 800cca mounted in alumium battery box. Custom tin work and frame work for new trunk and fuel cell.
  • FRPP aluminum driveshaft with 1330 u joints.
  • Dynamic transmissions C4 M2 Pro Tree Full reverse manual valve body trans with brake. hurst pistol grip quarter stick shifter. Deep finned aluminum pan. Dynamic TCT Tourque converter flashes at about 4300rpms and still leaves from a stop light like stock. JW performance bellhousing and flexplate. big transmission cooler mounted up front with all stainless steel braided -6AN lines and fittings.
  • GT seats out of a 92 great shape. Interior is still all intact and in great shape with exception of back seats and carpet. 5 autometer electrical gauges (water temp, oil press, volt, fuel level, trans temp) autometer pro-comp2 tach with shiftlite. mechanical fuel press gauge.
  • UPR tubular front K frame and a arms and coilover kit with lakewood 90/10’s. BBK caster camber plates.
  • Ford Big Block 468 cubic inches. solid mounts. Forged pistons rods and stock crank. Ford motorsport alumium heads, heavily professionally ported. Comp hyd flat tappet cam .570 lift and duration at .050 is 244 on both int and ex side. lobe sep is 110. comp lifters and springs and retainers and seals. Crower enduro stainless rockers 1.73 ratio. fabricated alum valve covers and kaufman oil pan. milodon oil pump and pick up. milodon hi vol water pump. victor 460 intake, proform 850 race carb. MSD 8580 dizzy, MSD 6al. lokar throttle cable. Edlebrock 160gph fuel pump and edlebrock fuel pressure regulator, all -8AN black nylon braided russel fuel lines. 100amp polished aluminum tuff stuff alternator. March performance serpentine kit (alt brackets, crank alternator and water pump pullies).
  • Hooker fox swap headers 2 1/8 primaries 3.5inch collectors to a 3.5 inch professionally custom built h pipe to flowmaster bullets and 3.5inch dumps at the axle. slip fit style t-bolt clamps.
  • Flaming river manual rack and pinion and steering shaft.
  • 15x3.5 billet specialties wheels wrapped in 24.5x5 mickey thompson sportsman s/r front runners.
  • All brand new brake lines and brake hoses with brand new front calipers pads and rotors (5 lug). UPR manual brake conversion kit with new master cylinder.
  • Smoothed out and painted white engine bay and aluminum griffin radiator. Dual electric fans (one pusher and one puller).
  • New smoke 6peice headlights from late model resto.
    For now thats it, i know i forgot some things.

I have tons of pictures including pictures throughout the build. I guess im looking for 13,000 obo. This car runs absolutely awesome, so far im in the 11.6’s spinning very badly. If someone who knew what they were doing dialed in this suspension i think you can easily get 11.0’s out of this car on motor.

I hate you

whyyyyyyyyyyyy???

GLWS i guess, car is minty mint

mine’s next! GLWS bro.

So you ready to run the civic yet?

i picture you saying this, almost to the point of having a tear in your eye.

:lmao Was close!

i heard he wants a Camaro now

:gay

what does something like this go for?

seriously??? :banghead

that all depends on the time and place really. ive seen them go for alot more than what im asking, and ive seen them go for less. I dont expect it to sell on this website at all but i just thought it would help spread the word. i have room to move with my asking price though, i listed it a bit high.

time = money.

find a clean base shell

then time to shorten the rear end
time to cut the tubs
time to weld in new tubs
time to weld in surbframe connectors
time to do BB swap
time to build suspension
time to shave bay

how much is Your time worth??

most shops charge 100-120/hr for something like that im sure. so say theres 100 hours into the labor of the build, thats 10-12000 pre tax for a shop to do it plus parts. (probably another 12 grand)

looking at id say around 25-30,000 to pay someone to do this build.

thanks for the description brett it was damn near perfect…me and the guys do have just about 120 hours of time in i think. maybe a bit more and i totalled it up one day in parts. the car i got for 4750. and just the motor, trans, rear end, wheels and tires, and suspension alone i have alil over 12500.

I mean the car is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay, and weather or not he wants to let it go for that price.

I have no idea what mustangs go for, nor a modded one, but one general rule of them thats usualy the case with any car is that youll never get what you put into it.

But 12 grand wouldent be unreasonable to me…

I cant believe youre bored with it already.

Fixed :lol

haha i think you’re far more scared of it than me…but when this thing finally does sell ur really gonna be scared of the next ride…

ya cant send it yet ,it hasnt lost to my car yet

or mine. Ok, maybe thats a stretch but who knows mine might run 9’s for all I know.