1989 Toyota Supra Thread

nice car. your brother > retard lol.

thank fucking god this didnt happen after i paint it,.
ill get it totaled with you with insurance adjuster then ill paint it.

that can be fixed if the body man knows what the fuck he’s doing

looks to be rotted anyways

That sucks…but…

Looks like some nice rust/bodywork was hiding under that paint. Would have been a matter of time before it blew out anyways, at least you found out now. If nothing else, now you can look for a cleaner chassis to work with…if you continue with the project.

I say do it. MK3’s are sweet.

All the best.

Yeah. The car has been repainted before. The spot he hit me at, rust was already bubbling. I was aware of that. Fortunately, I can get it fixed, at my brothers’ insurance co’s expense. ^^Choko^^ is my body man. The project will go on, for sure.

told you, shoulda parked it over here. want me to rent you your own garage space at the aparments? lol

What apartments? lol I’ve got plenty of yard space. Or do i…apparently not, right?

Wtf! oh well it wasnt in the greatest condition anyways. See what you can get from insurance and try to break even. I will even buy the hoses and ngk wires off of you.

your brother keeps flying by in his truck, want me to clip him with the tractor? LOL

Be my guest. Nothin’ like gettin’ broadsided by an old Farmall… LOL

Ok, but what if I look for another Supra? :confused:

And BTW, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN? :touchy: LOL

I been around, just barely online. Let me know what happens to the car. If you get another mk3 I will just give you the parts back that you need.

yeah kinda getting sick of looking at it.lol

looks like some bondo from where she got hit and some hidden rust now is visable

Yup.

Hardtop = lighter.

pssh…hair in the breeze > saving a few lbs.

No leaking roof > soaking wet driver seat from Targa seal failure :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE! I went on Ebay and bought a JDM 7M-GTE for $1250 shipped. It arrived the other day, and I ripped the old 7M-GTE out tonight. Here are pics…of the removed Mammoth. Special thanks to “nut” for helping me with the removal of this beast.

Empty Engine Bay. Good time to clean!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/Supra%20Accident/0127082226.jpg

Pulled it with the trans connected to it…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/Supra%20Accident/0127082225.jpg

That is a puddle of gasoline…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/Supra%20Accident/0127082226a.jpg

nice bro

Also, forgot to add…before the JDM motor goes in…it will be getting ARP Head Studs, an HKS 1.2mm MLS Head Gasket, and a new Oil pan gasket/Valve Cover gaskets. Also thinking about plastigauging the main bearings/rod bearings, and probably going to throw some new ones in there just as well. Just a quick freshen up.

Woww…I would of figured you would of ended up waiting for me to help you. Awesome job man. Between you and Joseph I dont have any time to work on mine…oh wait, mine are perfect…muhahahaha, I will talk to ya soon.