1990 240sx anitlock question

Ok soo ive been noticing this yellow light on my left guage. And sometimes the battery light on the right side turns on to. My question is what is antilock? And is it affecting my battery?
-Thx

the antilock light is your anti lock braking system (abs) acting up on you, maybe see if your brake fluid is low…im not sure why your battery light is coming on, are you running a massive stereo?

This happens when I turn on the car. After like 2 minutes the battery light turns off and then the anitlock light turns off. I dunno whats happening but my abs works. When i started parking the car into the garage the lights didnt come on. I guess it was too cold outside.

Hmmm do you think the battery might affect the anitlock lights? maybe my battery is starting to run low. I have noticed my power windows rolling up and down slower than before.
-Thx Kent

ya no problem, does it have a hard time turning over on cold starts?

Nope.
Omg… my car just died on the road. The antilock light came on and my deck was going on and off. It was freakin crazy! For a sec i thought it was the battery but my car started to sputter a bit and when i pulled to a stop my rpm was goin up and down while idling. Then bout 3 minutes later it just shut off and the “check oil” like came on. When i tried to start it up again it just made a click click click noise and the antilock light was still on, but no go start on the car. And i think my ecu resetted too. After about 5-10 minutes i can turn on the car but same thing would happen the rpm would go up and down and then shut off. My friends are tellin me it could be my alternator or my battery is flat out dead. But I found it wierd cause when i asked to jump start my car the same thing happens. I really think it is the alternator but im not gonna be jumpin to conclusions until i get some advice from you guyz.
-Thx

Pull your alternator and go get it tested.