PLZ HELP!!!Parking break and battery lights on

hey guys i had JSUT got htis problem today… let me explain it to you

Parking break and battery lights are on when the car is turned on
While driving, parking light is off, battery light on at all times
when i start braking, parking light comes on, and i hear a wierd mechanical or electronic noise seeming to be inthe dash

at around 80-100km/h a big pulsation, like a u-joint stuck or sumthing like that, but never at any other speeds, 0-80 is fine, 100-160 is fine, but from 80-100 is really rough. any ideas please?

oh couple of things… my rear right parking break cable is broken, and my front brakes are at <1mm, if htat might be of any help

charge ur battery? i dunno… thats wat i wuld try first :slight_smile:

It means your alternator is dead.

Yeah I was gonna say mine had similar traits when it was on its way out. Have fun changing it, took me hours :frowning:

its your alternator,i had the same problem… it was a bitch swapping them out.

and ur brake light problem is ur front brakes are done

alternator and possibly abs

i had this problem when my altornator came loose and made no contact with the belt

is there a sensor on the front brakes that causes the ebrake light to come on? my e brake light stays on i just figured i maybe had a rear caliper siezing or something

if you check your container it will be really low

i suggest you not to drive your car a lot, thats if its the alternator. i was stupid enough to drive it all the way DT and stopped in the middle of the road during traffic. go grab a alternator from the the FS section and get it replaced and remember dont drive…your battery will run dry

Towing is a part of life so what if you die out. Swapping an alternator takes like 1 hour if you’re sleeping.

And its not your front brakes that’s pretty funny though.

Terrible_1 it may be that on your car. The cable is probably not disengaing properly, won’t effect driving too much but should fix that soon.

ya it didnt used to do it i tried playing with the connection for the light and my e brake cable next time i have it up and working on it ill check everything lol just got no time right now thanks tho