HELP! ABS, E-Brake and Battery light on plus other wierd stuff

I have looked all over and I have read peoples posts who have similar symptoms, but none with the same combination as me. My Battery light is on but when I rev up it disappears. Also when I pump the brake pedal the ABS and E-Brake light comes on, along with a strange intermittent buzzing sound coming from the fuse box. Here’s where things differ. When I rev it up, the ABS and E-Brake go away, followed by the battery eventually. Plus there’s a weird rubbery-electrical smell from the passenger side of the engine bay… I think the alternator is on it’s way out, that’s why they go away when I rev it up… Right?.. Any thoughts? PLEASE! thanks

yeah most likely your alternating is on its way out. There is a large white box behind drivers kick panel. When my alternator was going it got a relay clicking really fast from that. Check your voltage off the battery. My alternator was overcharging something like 15 volts. disconnect negative battery terminal while the car is running. If it dies then your alternator is gone. Replace with nissan quest alternator for more amps if you want an upgrade. I think it was covered here on son.

Alternator is done… Had exact same problem like 2 weeks back, i was so confused the brakes were pumping at random times ect… i changed alternator, all gone:)

yeah when your alternator goes it fucks with your brakes… happens all the time!!

put some brake fluid in and one of the fazes are gone in your alt.

(i dident read the post, just the tittle)