1990 300ZX Coupe - $8,000

Son needs winter car and beer $$ for University.
Vehicle Description
This is a 1990 300zx N/A Coupe, stored winters (Ohio car brought to Canada last year). Lots of custom mods done to it. Real head turner. Car is very fast - with or without the NOS. Maintenance performed in the last 4500 miles - Water Pump, Oil Pump, Timing Belt, Clutch, Alternator, Plugs, and Brakes. Sits on original 16" rims.
MODS:
Vader carbon fibre hood, Vader body kit, JSP wing, Stillen nose panel, Custom graphics, Custom interior, Custom paint (lemans sunset orange), Nismo steering wheel, Nismo catback exhaust, Nos wet nitrous sytem, Custom painted nos bottle, Nitrous purge kit, Custom shifter with nitrous button, Cross drilled & slotted rotors all 4, Sony CD head unit with dot matrix display, 15" autotek Sub, 1920watt plasma sphere amp with custom box.
Car runs strong and dependable. There are a few promblems with the car. Sometimes grinds between 3rd & 4th at higher rpm’s, goes into gear smooth, just occasionally makes a noise. Driver seat has slight wear on side from getting in and out. There are some bubbles in the paint on drivers side that just started to appear months ago. Small dent in drivers door under (pulled out but noticeable). Tires due for replacement soon.

why so cheap?

most 300zx’s i’ve seen go for 10k +

Incorrect. You’re probably thinking of the 300ZX TwinTurbo that goes for $10000+. This car is Naturally aspirated. I bought my car, Naturally Aspirated for $6500… You’ve seen my car. Yes… $6500.
Now that it’s TwinTurbo I can get an easy 12G for it.

Good luck with the sale!! Depending how many Kms you have, that is cheap.

Bump

cars pretty nice… why so cheap tho?

Bump-$$ First 7K takes it

Bump

nice car man, gl with the sale

hey man y so cheap n the car e mail me at somecron@hotmail.com o kinda want it

… This is how we can tell you used to drive a Honda