1991 240sx hatchback silver [unfinished time attack project car rare & quality parts]

It’s getting parted 100%. Unless someone has 7k cash on hand right now and is 100% serious… because I just want to make it go. No point sitting in storage for more years to come. It’s getting towed to the shop tomorrow morning…

I asked 11k knowing what a bunch of lowballers son240sx members are, I wanted someone to make a reasonable offer which I was ready to accept at 8k. Totally reasonable considering the amount of fancy parts that actually matter on a car. I know you can buy ‘similar’ china arms, china coilovers, some other brake kits, etc… but it’s not a fair comparison. You either know or don’t know what the difference is.

I just have no time for a project car… sad but true. My priorities are elsewhere.

I also have extra parts, kognition wing, BN blister widebody parts, dave briggs’ braced s14 subframe (sasha built), bunch of other stuff in storage.

I might or might not keep the kognition wing for my next project car… Looks a lot like those touring 911 wide wings. It’s 72" wide, cnc aluminum chassis mounts, fully adjustable, made from dry carbon fiber but coated… expensive and I was one of the first to buy it from kognition… but sadly never got to even install it which is pathetic, but that’s life.

PM me price for Kognition wing, BN Blister kit and your suspension setup pls. :tup:

All the parts are off, and then some… it’s like the entire place is loaded with parts… 240sx wet dream :-/

Chassis has been stripped down and taken to dump. One more 240 down the history… I’m sad man.

I have a busy schedule so I apologize but I’ll get back to you…

All the parts of the list plus extra will be posted. I even took off stuff like engine starter, more powerful alternator, bigger booster/etc… gas tank, gas tank straps (brand new), brand new HICAS rack I bought, all these parts were bought brand new or recently replaced and these things are getting harder to get.

Gas tank is rust free, has a walbro 255 pump and new catch can fabricated inside. I was having fuel starvation issues in some fast corners, so had this done. No more issues.

Still waiting for prices…

And pictures ?

good luck !

Epic thread. Parts list? Pics? My drift missile needs some love! Haha

I can’t believe I missed out on all of this…

So much nostalgia in one hilarious thread.

ASTFUF!

Man I wish I saw this earlier… Taurus brakes discussion came up again… pure nostalgia!

What the hell is going on in here?
WHAT YEAR IS IT

Lovegetty tonight?

haha lovegetty, i lol’d… classic