1993 240SX Fastback - 5 speed, Full Z32 brakes /w e-brake, Stance & much more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make/Model: 1993 Nissan 240sx Fastback
Asking Price: $2,500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 284,xxx km
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Very important to read all the details below

Up for sale is my 93’ S13 which I’ve had for 4 years; it’s been daily driven all year round and super reliable but it’s time for me to move on. I’ve learned a lot from this car and 90% of the parts replaced on this car were brand new (listed below). The driver side frame was patched before I bought it whereas the floors and rear fender area I welded in fresh metal myself. I bought it stock except for the 5-speed and auto-start/security system, I installed everything else over the weekends myself. I’m looking for $2,500 pretty firm, it’s a turn key vehicle with a lot of parts which has been running in tip top shape for the last 4 years of ownership and continues to do so. I can throw in other parts if needed (negotiable). Ideally, I’ll be driving this car until end of March when I get my new car, so I will not hand over the car until then.

I’m not willing to part out, only plan on selling the car as a whole as I don’t have driveway space for it when I get my new car.

NOTE: the pictured XXR 527 wheels are not included in the price, I have a posting up for that in another thread or we can work something out. (http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?282236-Matte-Black-XXR-527-17x8-25-ET25-Yokahama-S-Drives-235-40-17) Car will come on stock 15” 7-spoke wheels wrapped in winter tires.

1993 240SX Fastback:
• Almost 284,000 km on body & motor
• KA24DE; pulls strong, used Mobil 1 synthetic oil for the last 4 years with 6,000 km oil change intervals and only used OEM or Mobil 1 oil filters
• 5 speed manual transmission conversion (tranny has Redline MT90)
• HICAS
• Power everything
• ABS
• Sunroof; never leaks and no rust, I also replaced the outer seal two years ago
• OEM 15” 7-spoke wheels with winter tires

Parts:
• Refurbished gas tank and sending unit coated in polyurethane (or some other plastic, don’t remember the name). The gas tank was leaky and rusted to shit when I bought the car, it was the first thing I fixed – it’s never rusting again (see the pics)
• Walbro 255 fuel pump
• Lime green powder coated and re-built R32 GTS calipers on all corners
• Functional hand brake in the rear using 2+2 Z32 cables, hardware, back plate & drum shoes
• Bings stainless steel front brake lines
• PDM Racing stainless steel rear brake lines
• Blank rotors drilled to 4 lug
• HPS Front & Rear pads
• Ichiba 15mm hub-centric spacers with lugs in the front to clear the R32 brakes with OEM 15” wheels
• Ichiba 25mm hub-centric spacers with lugs in the rear for handling/looks
• Low mileage 180SX 4-lug hubs in the rear when the brake conversion was done
• STANCE GR+ Pro coilovers
• Bings front tension rod
• Tein tie rods with new boots
• FOHA side skirts (OEM Nissan)
• 5000k LED DRL
• NRG steering wheel
• Splash boss kit for HICAS S13 (hard to find if you still want working HICAS)
• Tomei shift knob
• Compustar keyless entry with auto-start
• Pioneer 6.5” 35w RMS speakers up front (I made custom brackets to fit 6.5” in the doors)
• Alpine Type S SPS-406 4x6” 45W RMS speakers in the rear
• Injen Intake
• Cone air filter (don’t remember the brand)
• Regular maintenance items have all been replaced with new parts under my ownership over the years - radiator, radiator hose, iridum spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor rotor, water pump, drive belts, starter, valve cover seal, valve cover is painted
• Replaced the alternator because I didn’t replace the leaky upper rad hose in time :smash2:
• New HICAS lines were put in two years ago (~30,000 km) because they started leaking. Brake and fuel lines were in good shape though, no replacements needed.

The bad:
• Rotted front frame rail, rockers (both sides), rear frame rail above the exhaust
• Exhaust is broken past the resonator (sounds loud! :mamoru:)
• Driver door has some rust under the side mirror
• An idiot hit me on the passenger fender while he was making a right turn into the left lane (dent is not pictured)
• Passenger headlight retracts fine but it doesn’t rise but you can do it manually, I think it’s a wiring issue but it’s been too cold to diagnose it
• I disabled the ABS (removed the fuse) because the passenger front sensor started giving issues after I installed the coilovers
• AC never worked since I bought this car, I never bothered to charge the system

Other parts (negotiable)
• Black FOHA rear lip (OEM Nissan)
• Z32 1 1/16 Brake Master Cylinder with third fitting
• 200mm Cibie headlights with H4 bulbs (best headlight housing out there with an extremely sharp cut-off)
• Z32 fuel filter (less restriction)
• Polyurethane steering rack bushings

Feel free to contact me through PM, we can arrange something from there if you’re interested. I believe it’s fairly priced given the parts it has. I’m located in Scarborough/Markham area… now some pictures!

This is what the original gas tank looked like when I got it back from the shop

Brake hardware

Driver side floor coated in Rust Bullet… not the best looking welds but it’s solid and you can jump on it all day long (passenger is also done)

Hi, very interested in your car, can you meet daytime weekdays, or weekend is better? Let me know, thx. Den call/text 647 686-0712

If you ever part, I call dibs on the brake setup.

I’ve added a few items which I missed, namely the stainless steel brake lines for both front & rear and the speaker setup

Hahaha, lots of people have asked me about the brakes already :stuck_out_tongue:

905-442-8524 TEXT ME

SOLD

Good stuff, this was actually a steal, could sell the brake setup to the state for about $1600 USD.