1993 Corrado SLC VRT

this mk3 GTI a friend and i built out in Washington has one of the first Kinetic VRT kits(stage 2 intercooled version) on it. we went to the dyno with the old C2 obd2 chip, stock cams, stock compression, stock cat back exhaust
271whp @ 11.5 psi on Kinetics dyno.

so at 9psi with the 268s, and an exhaust i see 280-290 being very possible.

one question though, it says TT eprom for the Cams, then you also say the C2 30# software… which is it

Hey Jake! Get the shoulder better, man. I honestly didn’t even realize you still had the Corrado- I thought you had sold it off or something since I hadn’t seen it in a while…

looks like some more of the ca-va crowd is migrating over here.

miss my vr sometimes, but i sure as hell don’t miss fwd.

+2345 except VQ not VR :lol

thats cause cava is a graveyard.

welcome jake good to see ya here.

haha, yea, don’t worry about that. It was an old post from another forum that I updated and just didn’t take that out.

It has c2 30# software

Srlsy? GTFO

Still have it, only getting rid of it when I total it.

yeah i just posted up my wheels on ca-va and it seems like there’s 10 posts per week there :lol

That’s the spirit :thumb

same with the MR. Two

no its just that ghey guy george scared everyone away with his weird obsession with grey hounds and dik

Nice car man… a buddy of mine had one of these a whioe back, it was a real fast car locally. Always had a soft spot for them.

Post them on ROFLwagens.com you will get a few more views there

Thanks for the comments guys.

yeah why the hell did the name change anyway? to a stupid name at that imo.

Name didn’t change, cava is still there. Roflwagens is it’s own entity. As for the name, don’t live your life to seriously… It’s just a forum.

Jake - Dont be a weenie, your shoulders fiiiinneeee.

What’s next?

i just did :thumbup

thank you, sir.

Read the bottom of my first post.

Thanks to your recent inspirational speach Jesse (you know, the part about not being a weenie), I have decided to race if LVD is open tonight.

+1 weenies FTL :smiley:

but it looks like 60% chance of rain :facepalm

i havent been to LVD in about a month :vlad

I need to add “fix windshield wipers” to the list. They took a dump on me last night during the ridiculous rain storm.

Jake GTFO!! haha you still have not taken me for a ride damnit!

Just remind me the next time I see you.