1993 RX7 Drift Car For Sale

Cleaned up the thread a bit.

You’re doing a great job as a moderator. Just thought I would let you know.

Did you change out the injectors??? If not then thats why your motor blew. The stock injectors on both the FC and the FD were ok at best. The minute you put anything (and you put a lot more than that) if you don’t up the fuel pump AND injectors you will max them out in no time… which the Apex seals don’t appreciate much and then decide to take a dump.

Fuck selling it, get that bitch running and come play! I remember seeing you guys at car shows and walking around with a boner the rest of the day.

Not because I’m gay or anything. Because I liked drifting.

Not sure why it didn’t save my original clean, swore I cleaned it when I posted that. Pics please, make an intro thread in Whats New? and GLWS!

Dont know why it didnt save my post either, ill rephrase:

Where the fuck are the pics

What kind of shape is turbo ?

They usually have two round circular ends on them. One end has a round input area with some fan blade looking things and the other end is usually rusty and appears to be a snail shell

Lmao

Deff need pics of this car posted.

Hmmmmm this is the device that makes swoooooooooooosssshhhhhhh and pewwwwwwww sounds correct ?

yeah buddy. I bolted one to the end of my muffler just last week. was wooshing around all day, but I didn’t have the thing that makes the pewwwww pewwww sound :frowning:

So what makes the pewwwwwwww pewwwwwwww sound ?

idk i think its called the blow job valve?

I think i need one of those soon

vroom pshhhh pics please! Everyone here wants to see pics and I don’t want to lock this on you!!

Good job editing the thread whoever did it, everything I had posted was relevant, except this. Idiots.

He hasn’t posted since he made this thread and judging by his last activity on the forum pictures aren’t coming. I’m gonna lock this but if someone goes to look at it and wants to put pics up it would be awesome!

Yo! some of us don’t live on our computers - I actually work all day…
Here are the pix everyone’s asking about. If you want more pix of the car, email me directly.

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zy7kzq.jpg[/IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2vud2k8.jpg[/IMG]

Could have PM’ed me. I’ll put them in your thread. When you post on a new forum, you usually read the rules of classifieds, since technically this doesn’t even fill the requirement for our forums picture rules (exterior, interior, engine). Its not about sitting on a computer. If you really care about your sale you can take 3 extra minutes and snap some pictures. Any other major forum would have been far less lenient (hondatech, dsmtuners, galantvr4.org come to mind).

GLWS

Still no intro thread?