1993 RX7 Drift Car For Sale

OH he works all day. I work 90 hours a week sometimes that consists of 24 and 36 hour shifts. Don’t get huffy wit me.

http://www.closeoutproduct.com/product_images/m/379/hboy__74931_zoom.jpg

yeah if he thinks hes special because he works and is above principles/rules of not any forum, I’m done cleaning this thread.

What about turbo ??? I’m dead serious o/p

Might as well lock thread. Posting a FS ad as your first post, and not bothering with an intro thread? Sounds like lock to me.

Yo! Your car still sucks!

Way to ruin an awesome car…drift car my ass, more like taking your taste from every fast n furious movie ever produced and litterally throwing it on an awesome car, wel what was an awesome car. A wing, missing bumper and miss matched wheels dont “always” = drift…it = dumper

nglws
(n=no)

agreed, ruined a beautiful car…

willing to take anything off and keep it and sell it as a roller for less? there is a TON of stuff there i dont need/want, but for less money, and without all the extra stuff i might be interested… things i dont want/need from your post of what’s included are listed below

EXTERIOR:

-Six of seven sets of wheels Mixed 17" (only want 1 set)
-Carbon fiber wing
-Carbon fiber hood (do you still have the stock hood?)
-C-west mirrors (do you still have the stock mirrors?)

DRIVE TRAIN

-T-78 single turbo
-V-mount intercooler/rad set up
-HKS exhaust / Carbon Fiber
-HKS/Tanabe down pipe
-Six puck clutch
-Power FC
-Blow off valve
-wastegate

it’s never too late you know… it aint “ruined”, just needs a second chance.

Back off that turbo shit lol , I dibbed it first lol

I want to see some interior shots.

I wanna know what makes this car worth 6k+.

What I would be interested in potentially is 1 of your “6 or 7 sets”. You should post some pix, that’s assuming they’re full sets of 4 and not just sets of 2

yea if you take off the wing and hood, fix the frontend, if i had a garage were i could accuttly work on it all the time i would save this car and do alot with it.

you do realize that’s a total of like 8 bolts you have to remove to take the wing and hood off…