1996 Civic Turbo

Ok here’s the run down, I had the car posted on here earlier, well last night the motor popped, i think it spun a bearing, still runs but sounds terrible i really dont want to tear it apart. I want to sell the car as a whole but i will consider parting it out if i have enough people interested. The motor: B18A1, Wiseco pistons, eagle rods, blockguard. The head has brian crower valvetrain, and brian crower turbo cams. Compression is 9:1 type R crank pulley new timing belt new alternator belt precision 1000cc injectors Full msd ignition set up Walbro 255lph fuel pump Garrett 60 trim Tial 38mm wastegate Custom Turbo manifold Custom catch can set up Custom 3inch turbo back exhaust N1 knockoff muffler, brand new Spearco Front mount Greddy Rs blow off valve Edelbrock intake manifold Momo Seat Sparco steering wheel Si guage cluster Triple guage pod with unknown brand guages look alright Act 6 puck unsprung clutch, brand new race disk with abou 250 miles on it New ls tranny just installed a week and a half ago The ecu is chipped with crome pro, it was tuned at hybrid dynamics and made 301whp on 9lbs so the potential is there if u want to rebuild the motor I also have a xs power wastegate, and i have 2 other ls blocks, one has crower rods and wiseco pistons, and the other is bone stock and has a spun bearing if someone bought the car outright id give them both motors, The car is painted 350z blue, it has a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber wing, it has a full coilover suspension on it and handles amazing, i really just need to move on to something different im asking 6,500 for the car as is i know it seems like alot but you couldnt buy all these parts for that price,plus your getting a full extra set of forged pistons and rods and 2 spare blocks and witht he paint and carbon fiber i think its a pretty good deal, if i get enough interest in parting it out ill consider doing that but we’ll see how it goes, i also have 2 brand new falken azenis drag radials on it 205 50 15 they have about 200 miles on them and there awesome, any questions feel free to pm me or call or text 412-726-0087 , alot of people have seen the car and some have rode in it its a great car just needs the bottom end fixed and the set up will make some very good numbers http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/turbob162008/l_818681dc0b79e252aba616b65796bdb7.jpg http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/turbob162008/l_fcd3f7d250fab23b1ba0d4394edf43cc.jpg

sorry about the size of the pictures btw

are you from around penn hills?

i live in plum so ive been around that way ya

i’ve seen you on saltzburg nice car

thanks man, ya i live right by there, car is in great shape just sucks the motor crapped out, also it has brand new axles in it to, stock but new axles, anyone interested?

gl with the sale. Looks to be a nice car.

thanks alot man

how much for the shell with no motor stuff?

i was actually just thinking about posting about that, pm me an offer if its reasonable ill take it

oh also depends if u want it or not, i just purchased a cage from s&w for it , its an 8 point that will raise the price of the shell a little if u want it, its not installed yet but i just thoght about that

that cage prob wouldnt fit my teg would it??..is that my old turbo?

ya thats the 60 trim, it has tape around the inlet so my filter would fit better , but ya thats the turbo, with a little work the cage might fit, i think alot of them are just general its an 8 point from s&w i think it was like 450 with shipping

anyone with an offer im looking to sell if its reasonable

ikm suprised that the motor blew with all that work done to it, should of been good for 15+lbs, how much boost were you runnin?

wow did you order that direct from s&w?

ya i ordered it off the website, ya the motor was built i honestly dont know why it blew im pretty sure its a bearing, at idle it sounds like someones knocking on it with a hammer, it was only running the wastegate spring of 7lbs, however the gate was leaking so id get up around 10-11lbs on a good rip, but idk what happened, im considering just sending the block out and having it sleeved, if the car doesnt sell, or if anyone has a sleeved block for a decent price i might consider that, i just bought a new car so right now if this doesnt sell in the next week or so im just going full out race car with it

after careful consideration , and alot of persuasion from a friend im going to keep the car, and go fully built, however i still have some parts for sale so im going to post a new thread you can delete this one, if anyone has any interest in any of the parts let me know

trade? minus the turbo kit