1998 honda crv

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56742&highlight=barber link to previous add was up for $5300
1998 crv LX 5-speed 109,xxx NO RUST
car has absolutely no rust couple dents on the right side from removal.
baught the car after it was sunk for a couple hours in october ([purchased the car the day after the accident), brought the car home drained all fluids changed and got it running. ecu was faulty and replaced with and auto ecu so will need to be reflashed to manual or purchase a 5speed ecu (inspection is good until next summer) changed fuse box to eliminate anyfuture corrosion issues,pulled entire interrior and dried the car. seats still smell was going to take to delta sonic and have the interrior steamed for $69.
car needs:
left rear strut
radio
brake light switch on the pedal

$2000 982-3642 if the car does not sell in the next couple days it will no longer be on the market

car does have a clean title these are still pulling 3k at auction with more miles and rust

…but they haven’t seen water damage either.
That will scare lots of folks off.

yea just saying electronics have been replaced and car dried in my wood heated garage. car will only be forsale for a few days since i need to pay bills if not will finish after the holidays

when you mean “sunk” do you mean the whole car sunk to the bottom? lol 100% in water of 50% in water?

im assuming at least 70% because the seats were soaked…and seats are pretty high up on a crv?

yes car was completely under car runs great car has several hours of run time and has 3 oil changed since the accidant

The car was 100% sunk. He fixed it and is being honest about the car. You can sell it at auction for more then this. It has a clean title so technically it wasn’t ever been totaled. Why would you care about water damage on a 2K AWD running honda?

Good deal, whats next?

why wouldnt you care?
would you buy a car that was car hit by a semi then rolled over into a lake and was under water for couple hours but it still has a CLEAN title but when you go to register it the title comes up as totaled a couple of days ago…lol carfax doesnt show recent accident that u filed with the insurance…Just my thought.

i might be interested can u get some pictures up?

ill get pictures the kid did not have insurance there is no. record of the accidant if it does not sell here im going to scrounge up the money to finish it and roll it throught the auction. just wanted to dump it for 2k as i have bills that need to be paid b4 xmas

Good deal. I’m tempted. hrmmm

Oh…and props for being honest.

If that car that was hit by a semi and rolled into a lake was fixed and had a clean title and was sold me to for %50 of the normal value I would not care at all. As 95BLKHaTCH said this won’t even show up on Carfax. Plus who carfaxes a ~2K$ car lol. I hate tire kickers from craiglist that nit pit a beater.

AWD 5 speed Honda SUV = Perfect WNY winter beater. This car was previously well taken care of. I’d think about buying this if I was home to make a couple $$ off of when finished.

These get pretty good MPG too for interested parties.

just sucks the hwole thing was sank, that screams future electronic problems or else id be all over this

that you opinion was dried out new computer and fuse box everything elce was unplugged and cleaned

PM’ed ya

looks the same as pictures cept has dent in the left side my cameras broken ur welcome to come check it out sunday

bump

i’ll show this to my father tomorrow, it might be exactly what he’s looking for as long as he’s not concerned about it being submerged for a few hours haha.

oh also you said it’s ran for several hours but have you driven it?

it has a broken strut so just drove it around the yard some but thats it because its rubbing on the tire

sale pending