1998 Impreza 2.5 RS 250hp $12,000

Bump

The car is now 100% legal as long as you don’t get pulled over. Still for sale

Did you fix the OBDII port access?

I can and will if I get a serious buyer.

Actually you can make auto mode work with a DCCD in that car. You would need an aftermarket DCCD controller which we’ve installed before.

Nice looking car and thumbs up for being up front about the inspection issue with the car. If someone is willing to do some work every year to make it inspectable, or they’re willing to make this a track only car, it’s probably a blast to drive. :slight_smile:

Aside from inspection time, unless the car has a really loud exhaust (which is easily fixed), I don’t see why the aftermarket parts highlighted would cause the car to be pulled over or ticketed. Most of the people on this board have aftermarket exhausts etc.

I didn’t know the DCCD controller could be hooked up with all the inputs that I would assume the STI has. Thats pretty damn cool.

Mike, can you PM me how much it would cost me to toss STI heads/intake manifold on this thing?

lol, yea some people were a bit too straight edge on the first couple pages so I was just playing around.

i’m still not sure why no one has made an obd2 port “emulator” yet. it cannot be THAT difficult.

Until you go to prison…

the obdII port can be waived in the emissions process, just keep hitting yes and no and the 2nd time it fails its waived if chosen to do so

wat?

I’m actually thinking about getting a LS1 computer and with Hptuners modding the crap out of it. All it should need is power/acc/ground and the odb2 port. Should all work fine though, so you have a gm ecu in a car does it matter?

Why would you? Sell it as a off road add on.

Great looking car, glad ODB isn’t required in most of Tx. :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention the documentation this car has, no expense was spared, every paper including the original window sticker was kept. Here is a small sample of a few:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/scan0001-2.jpg

I’ve really got to make up my damn mind and call you regarding this.

call now fool

How is a remote start illegal?

lol on the one bill the guy paid $35.00 to " have CEL light removed from dash" hahahahaha WOW

anyway thats mad cool car

GLWS

Check your PMs

manual transmission i believe.

anyway, awesome car

why would I go to prison? for expecting the aftermarket to overcome something? i don’t understand your logic.

I can’t believe no one has even expressed interest in looking or test driving the car yet :frowning: