1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

7 years ago everyone and their mother had cprs or the dunlop version. hence why rota made copies.

good to know, i was flippin through the latest hondatunning(or whatever it is) mag and like 3 cars that were featured had them lol. Im slowly working into the honda world, so forgive my noobness.

lol, your forgiven. Alot of pple do run that wheel tho

HO-LEE-SHIT people are paying up to 30k for them? Dddaaayyyyuumm I have newfound respect for the ITR.

That was one that was owned by Honda, never titled, and had about 750 original miles. It was used as a training vehicle for ABS diagnostics or whatever with the brake systems. It started at $30K and I think it finally sold for around $27K.

Honda dropped off some treats today

Bolts, timing belt covers, front windsheild cowl, windshield trim/molding…I’m OCD and want everything to be mint

oohhh very niceeee!

where is the “GARAGE QUEEN” custom plate?

Buy my mf0’s.

not at the point for wheels just yet, moneys tied up on the motor but whats the size/specks Jim and how much?

why does keifer always seem so butt hurt, or has a problem in all youre builds ?

Keifer is just joking good personal friend s with many people on this forum. Tread lightly. Many a mid air high five has been had with mr keifer.

He just bust my balls cuz we’ve been real close friends for the past 10+ years

Yea. I am only kidding with Flava. Its all good.

This is meticulous. It’s basically going to be showroom new when complete.

Fixed.

subscribed too.

:skid

I hope I can get it there

and…got some more parts lol

all new trans bolts, and new bearings as well

Are you still going to put your built motor in this?