1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

Yeah, that’s what all these parts are for. The oem motor and trans are mint and are going in storage.

I don’t understand why though?

Are you putting on the turbo and everything?

i’d say it’s because if he ever wants to go back to stock to sell it, he can pull his motor and trans, throw the original drivetrain back in, and it’ll be numbers matching. Which means it’s worth about %50 more then it’d be worth if it wasn’t.

stinker, i’m all for turbs ITR and throwin the low mileage numbers matching shit in it if or when you wanna sell it.

that being said i also want to drive this thing when it’s done :skid

Not sure how I really want to answer this, because your statement is just so stupid. I know how cars work, I know that numbers matching cars are worth more money, even though thats more for muscle cars. Why I ask is because he was so anal about getting a bone stock championship white 98 type r… why would he put a built motor in it. :skid

Shut up… I would call you the F word, but vladimir would ban me

:ahh

That’s what I was wondering also. you are putting so much work into this ITR to make it all oem mint, why put a built gsr motor in it? throw that motor in some run of the mill 3rd gen

All the nuts bolts and new parts are for the turbo motor, I wanted a mint stock ITR because my plan was to run my set up with the option to go back to complete stock and not hurt anything by doing so. This will be a mint ITR with my turbo motor and when Im done I’ll just drop the oem motor and trans back in and I’ll have a mint stock ITR. Very simple

Car will never leave, it’s going to the grave with me. What its worth and if pple think I’m dumb for what I’m doing means nothing to, this is what I wanted to do so there for I’m doing it. At least it’s not getting 18s and a body kit

When are you doing the pole front end conversion?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Im not sure yet, I can’t make up my mind between the pole front end conversion or the ditch on the side of the road conversion

So this thing is going to be turbo’ed?

i hear the tractor trailer conversion is pretty popular too.

:facepalm

I still think you should do a Jap front. No telephone poles.

That actually might be happening next winter

Is that a rhetorical question

No… all I’ve heard is that your putting in the built motor, but I haven’t seen you saying your going to be putting in your turbo setup.