1998 s14 kouki 414hp SLEEPER

Here’s a nice little gem I got in my inbox, but really, it’s Elias shooting himself in the foot

“Blown headgasket and oil Pissing out” were Elias’s own words, long before I ever owned the car…actually, you know what, better let Eliar tell you himself in his thread about it:
(oh btw Elias, I thought you said you went 20K without any problems? So is the 1K that you drove it till you blew the headgasket and pissed oil everywhere not count or something? If that happened after 1K, I’d hate to know about all the possible damage you did in the next 19K kilometers. In case you forgot, I’ll let you refresh your own memory—seems kind of hazy)

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15685

This is the picture he put up himself, it’s on the 1st page of this thread. This is before I bought the car obviously. Now what do you think tht silicone is trying to seal in this perfect engine?

Here’s one I took myself earlier today. You can see the head covered in oil.

And here’s some fine craftsmanship by some really knowledgeable modded car guys I know of. Check out the BOV contamaventing into the filter and poisoning the system. I wonder how fast this car would have been with a clean filter and properly placed BOV…

Who told me I have stock injectors? Well, besides a Nissan mechanic who specializes in SR20DET builds, you just did…you said they were retarded right? Anyway, why wasn’t I shown this supposed flow test, and why wasn’t I shown the supposed 1/4 mile slips that Elias said he got running mid 12’s? Where’s the dyno slip? Where’s any of this information you guys keep blabbing to me about? All I hear is a bunch of blabberers. Why don’t you prove it? All you do is talk about a perfect car with absolutely no problems, but I’ve discovered otherwise.

Well, first of all, I never told you i got into an accident, I told you my transmission went. So quit making more bullshit up. It’s funny that you say I’m smoking crack. I’m not the guy who put up some false advertisement about some perfect car that runs high 11’s and has 414 to the crank and never had any engine problems in 20K kilometers.

Here’s some pictures of the car I got into an “accident” with that I only drove a month in.
I forgot to take pics of all the oil that leaked underneath the car, but I’m sure you can use your imagination.