1st Gen Greddy Turbo Timer install

So I just bought this used for my VR-4. I’m looking at it and it seems plug and play. I haven’t gotten into the car yet since I haven’t had time. Plan on doing this first thing tomorrow morning. Any instructions or tips as to how this works? Also the car has that “No lockout” feature which means the locks wont go down unless it’s done from inside the car while the door is close while the engine is running. Would that mean I won’t be able to lock my doors while the timer is counting down? That would mean I’ll have to stay there till the car shuts off then lock it, which defeats the whole purpose to having the timer cause I could just sit in the car for a few minutes and then turn the car off. I dunno, I’m just excited I guess. Let me know.

Thanks,
Noy

yea… u shoudl write turbo timer instead of TT… cuz i was expecting a twin turbo isntallation, which is why i came in here, and now im dissapointed

^same here…

<-- tought it was a 1st Generation(67-69) camaro with Twin turb’s LOL

ditto. damn you…

yeah I agree with the last few people … dissapointed

im temped to ban you, but i know its only because i havent had my coffee yet

title fixed

It will plug in if you have the correct install harness for the car. Most are the same. I am not sure about the greddy but I am pretty sure it will plug in just like an HKS. If so you can get an HKS plug and play harness for it and be done in an hour with mounting and cleaning up the wires.

Wow, figured people would know the difference. Guess not, ah well, ban if you must. No real biggy. Carnut, thanks for the help though.