1st indoor A.S.S. Meet Scheduled Wednesday DECMBER 7th 7PM

:rofl so at this point lets just setup a tournament where the winner of all gets to fight slomarro :lol

Lets be honest here :dunno

I used to have boxing videos on google video way back when i was like 17, fucking hilarious, couple good fights but mostly BS, its harder to fight with big ass gloves than you think

I got no endurance these days and I get out of breath fast so my chances of winning when im underweight, weak, out of shape and short as FUCK are pretty slim, BUT i’de still be totally down, just give me something softer than concrete to fall onto

never mind, my video is still up

edit: that video was junk

:ponder

Here’s what Im thinking now:

The Foosball table is Yetti’s and its beatin down like spike holding railroad ties…

The dart game is a electric cheapo…

the stereo is kickin! i have a volumn issue…i like it loud.

So we don’t burn this out and look forward to it…Im thinking the Second Wednesday of each Month… This allows for planning.

Time is limited. Prudent to do a 7pm to 11pm… We close at 6 and would have time to clean and set up.

If this becomes law then we’re looking at Dec right? or sooner?

We need a REAL Foosball table and two REAL dart boards…

I have a GOOD card table…but we need metal chairs…

we could find a grill…

Singh brings Forza 4 set up and we’ll have that…

someone tighten this up…

:crackup

Indoor grilling is where it’s at.

wed nights, tues i play in a dart league and i don’t have class on thursday.

We’ll see how the first one goes…

December 7th Wednesday From 7pm to 11pm :number1

Foos - here
electronic darts - here
Grillin - here
Card table 8-place - here
loud music - here
redbull machine - here
soda machine - here

:wow

An RSVP post would be cool…like to have some sort of count…

Need:
Forza 4 on 50" All about Singh
Chairs for card table
food for grill.
new foos ball

Good attitudes and no BS.
All are welcome
BYOBeverages

We will be in the Shop ONLY. We will NOT use the office/waiting area.
We will close and lock up 11pm sharp.
There will be NO SHOP WORK OF ANY KIND.

You will NOT need a membership at this point to attend.
Membership forms are available. $250 per year per car…see post http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26786 for more details…however, there will be more then listed as benefits of membership… :bowdown

i like the sounds of this.

May have a real dartboard to donate. Gotta see if its still buried in the random shit closet at my parents house though.

Definitely sounds like a great idea, i could supply for food let me know what you were thinking!

Ill box slowmarro.

Large order of pizza, wings, or subs would bring it all together, but the grill is great too. There would have to be a throw in for food, plates, ect. at the door or something. Wednesday works for now but this may have to move for LVD test and spoon season…

Synapse had a dyno day that some people may remember a few years back. Grilling and dyno pulls. Was a great time. I can see this being a great time too. As long as Singh does more break dancing and less hustlin people in Forza.

I will not box Slomarrow but I will bring one of these in case things get out of hand.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkVtVcfUOw_mZGE2Bco6zk34xIvOrsebDz6JuJqQkhQhMEGQ4iOw

Interested.

Anyone brings a screwstick at me , we will not need a boxing ring as it will be handled whereever

you guys coordinate the food please…
subs pizza and wings would be just fine…
or one 6’ with condomints…(lol)

bring garbage bags!! ill take out the garbage but id ask that everyone remaining at 10:45 helps us clean quick before 11pm…

we gotta act like a business again on Thursday!

agreed, that sounds good

dec 7th sounds cool

I say music food beer and darts/foose should work for now

Yo YOU SAID yo were bringing it! WTH?
Someone smack him!!

LOL

DC

love4boost should donate a tv :dunno He MUST have a few laying around lol

This ^ What does he own? A pawn shop? Some crack head will sell stolen flat screen fo cheap! Lets do that.