1st Official TNC meet of 2009!! Sign up!! June 18th

Ok people here it is! It has been a while since we had a big meet and its the start of the year and the weather is starting to be good again, so lets start some TNC Meets up!!!

This is the Deal!

Our first Annual meet will be at Kennedy Commons, Why? because most of you know where it is! If we get to many people we will just move it right next door in the STAPLES Parking lot so dont worry!.

Ok guys here is the info you’ll need…

Date: Thursday June 18th

Time: starts at 8:30pm … End time? Whenever everyone leaves

Location: [COLOR=black]Kennedy Commons off of the 401.[/COLOR]

If you are going to come, put your name in the roll call list, so we know who is comming and we can plan more meets and you’ll know about them. This is a great chance to put faces to those names on TNC, come out meet everyone and have some fun shooting the shit with one another!!.if you dont have a nissan who cares just come out bring your ride or your beater!! its al the same.

MAP:

So copy and paste this:

Roll Call:

1. Zep (In my RX7)

10 .

I’ve talked to Bing and this will be an official meet, Some people know me some dont,but you will, I just got back from the Army, I’ve been gone for about a year now and it would be nice to see some old faces, and great to see some new faces coming to TNC meets every 2 weeks. Dont be shy people this is what its all about… come hang out have some timmies and enjoy some cars and, car chat. See you at KC on the 18th!!

I’m up for it Zep by why thursdays? :slight_smile:

no its thursday this time only lol…

I’d be down if it wasn’t on a Thursday :frowning:

whats a good day wed?

Wed would work better for me

Im guessing the weekends out of the question for this one? I got class till 10 on wednesday but I will swing by afterwards. Hopefully you guys will still be around.

Roll Call:

1. Zep (In my RX7)
  2. Midnite2.5S

10 .

Thursday huh…weekend would have been better, but i’ll swing by…can’t stay for long since i have to be at work by 6am

sorry missed the meet whens the next one…

how was turn out?