1st through 4th .... traction issues :)

Well the car is back and running. Now with a 3.4 stroker/new head/cams … and a few other little odds and ends. I will be going back to the track to try to become the worlds fastest 6speed supra in about a month. Here is a short all boost clip from earlier today. Enjoy

(The car dynoed 1310rwhp on boost, and 1400rwhp on the 100 shot)

you are nuts! Can’t wait to see what it does on the track!

You sir, are nuts.

incredible

wow that is crazy
congrats and good luck

holy dogshit!

Thats nuts, I like it

ok! not much lifting going on there.

Wow. And was the whp when it ran the 8.9x?

Very Nice JP :cool:

Thanks for the comments guy. The car is definetly a handful… but i like it that way

when i ran the 8.9 it was right around 1200rwhp…so the car should go quite a bit faster.

That’s badass.

omg…if i could have one car for the rest of my life that would be it

what is the record right now… and best of luck

how streetable is it when ur babying it?

The record is 8.62@171. All the countries fastest 6speeds will be meeting in october here in AZ and one of us will break the record.

The car is completely streetable, other than shitty gas milage. A/C, radio, powersteering all that shit… Its just like any other supra… .only it just makes alot of power

ok…

a; when do you stop?

b; i thought you sold the supra? …word on the butler streets is beat

a) when i get bored… haha but when i get bored with the power, ill just put a bigger turbo on it, or more spray :slight_smile:

b) nope, never sold it. I was home and everyone thought that I did… Dont know how that got started.

ya, thats real beat.

did you have the s2k out at dairy queen earlier? I rolled by in the green hatch and saw an s2k and an mr2 spyder chilin there…

no i left PA back in July, i had a supercharged black s2000 that i sold to a guy in Oregon, so it probably wasent me.