2 del sol's racing both dead?

This who thread is impossible. I’ve checked the local news sites, and google, and found no reference to this crash. According to the know it alls in my UB helicopter thread that means this crash must not have happened.

It is impossible to learn about an event from people other than the news media.

RIP :frowning:

^ wha he said

damnnn…that sucks :frowning:

Seriously. God forbid it was somebody from one of their families.

While I agree that the people in your thread were giving dumb responses, this is no place to get sensitive. You know that!

Drive safe on the way home today everyone. I need you all here to harass on monday.

RIP to the twins.

why is there still nothing online about this…

stupid news

I really feel bad for the family, to lose not one but both sons like that :frowning:

Ugh that’s fucked up.

yep

seriously nyspeed has better leads on the news than the news. they should create an account on here to get the breaking stories

i just called my dad who works at channel 7 and he said that they did get a call about a car crash with two people…

thats all i know

call your dad back and give him the real story

RIP

If you street race this would probably be a good time to take the rest of the season off.

LOL…truth.jpg

yikes… losing twin sons… need confirmation on this before i can really let the heart sink. hope it isnt true and hope racing was not involved.

read the rest of the posts the whole storys in here go!

yikes that horrible if this happened

ugh…people really need to be careful.

RIP
my thoughts to the family.

there names are mark and tom sokolowski i went to school with em

im leaving but all i got to say is, yeah they were stupid but still, who ever is laughing about this shit is fucking retarded. 2 people die from stupid driving and you laugh. funny thing is the ones that are laughing are the ones that probably would do the same fucking thing. grow up. its not funny when someone dies from a crash.