2 f-bodys and a Evo

Im driving home from work close to midnight in my trusty old buick, and i spy camaro headlights in my rear view, so i decide to play with all that i got. I goose it and my back end easily sags to show that im playing, and he whips around and i see a big SS badge, so i think, im fucked, and i kick her down as does this guy and i lose…very badly, then all of a sudden another camaro comes up around me and lines up next to this guy. The first one is black, the 2nd one is silver with clear tails. And i look over and theres a metallic yellow Evo(I think) next to me and he revs and i hear a BOV and turbo spool. The F-bodys launch at the light and so do me and the Evo, and somehow my old buick completely stock took out the evo without a problem. He launched and i tromped on it from idle.

Im trying to find pics of th car to see what it really is.

ok. there is no way your stock buick is under 14 seconds. there is something wrong with the evo.

How many fuckin F-Body’s do we have in this town?

Thats becuase it wasnt an Evo, since i dont really know jap cars that well

I am almost positive now, looking on google images, it was a 2 door Suzuki Aerio…

Im in Rochester Muscle

oh ok

lol. turbo and BOV, you sure about that?

I heard it wind up when he revved, and when he launched there was a giant air blast sound.

that’s sig material.

edit: IDK WHY, BUT I AM STILL LOLLING.

wonderful (sarcasm)

I only read this thread to figure out wtf newmans sig was about

buick > evo

oh wtf I was just about to take it

Now that makes me lol

:wstupid:

:lol: enough that there are stockers getting taken down every day :tup: