2 Way Question

I just was wondering if there is anyone out there that is running a stock ka with a 2way diff? What…if any would the differences be between running a 2way with a sr compared to a ka? Thanks

The KA does not have enough power to spin both wheels at the same time. That’s why they only put an open diff in stock.

You’re going to need at least 280 HP on an SR to have a 2 way.

^^ He’s right, work with a 1way right now. 1.5way if you have a ka24de (it has enough power for a 1.5).

wayne, alex and myself must have some super duper KAs then

lol what r u talking about my ka has enough power to spin r compounds with a welded diff

What kind of R compounds are they? Motomaster Type R tires?

hankook ventures rss 235/40r17

frig give some real advice, some people are here to learn.
There will be no difference. But what kind of differences are you talking about?

that has got to be the dumbest comment ive heard in regards to the KA.

Ka24de’s come with VLSD’s

I have Footage of Duckjai at cayuga … spinning both wheel with his aftermarket diff on a Stock KA.

KA = More Torque = more wheel spin.

they were joking

Nope we weren’t joking.

Mark never jokes. The internet is very, very serious business.

2way makes me spin 245 45 17 federal tires when im trying to grip… -___-
woot 120hp ka lol… sr ppl cant run 2ways… they will crash

well…thanks to the guys who ACTUALLY made a contribution…i just wanted to know if a 2way would be worth purchasing if i was running a stock KA as i didnt know if you guys were into the welding thing or not because I have a very good line on Tomei 2ways…i plan on doing a lil sliding next season at some of the kawartha events…i cant sit on the sidelines with Intense Motosports anymore…i need 2 get my coupe out there. Thanks alot guys, it’s nice to see SOME people have something intelligent to say around here

Interesting concept…