2 yr old raped by pitbull

[quote=“SVT3945,post:67,topic:32164"”]

pit bulls are not good dogs, for every 1 case of attack reported there are 20 that are not, just think about that.

[/quote]

There is absolutely no way to gather that statistic. It is made up. :stfu:

You are wrong. :stfu:

[quote=“SVT3945,post:69,topic:32164"”]

I be willing to bet that 90% of pit bull owners did not go through a reputable breeder.

[/quote]

So you made up a statistic to support your argument. :stfu:

PURE bred pits were bred to bait bulls. I.E. for fighting. What does mixing in other breeds have to do with it? Why does training a dog for fighting mean mixing breeds to you?

Most vets have told me that my mutt has the colorings of a German Shepherd with the stance of a pit. By your logic she should be a menace to society. Want to know what she does when she meets people? She either sits and wags or just flips right over and submits.
:stfu:

[quote=“SVT3945,post:72,topic:32164"”]

he is licking you because you are salty and you taste good

[/quote]

Not always. :stfu:

Finally! Something correct! Although nobody said their dog automatically goes into protection mode. :stfu:

Your opinion is fine. You might want to study my sig though. Either way stop trying to pass off your opinion as fact, especially when most of the premises you are basing your opinion on are wrong. :stfu:

[quote=“SVT3945,post:73,topic:32164"”]

Look at it this way, if all dogs are so good with proper training why do agency’s that train dogs for the blind and such go through hundreds of dogs before finding the right ones??

Also for the most part police use German shepherds. Do you know where these dogs come from?? most of them come right from Germany, do you know why this is?? because the blood lines are so clean and the dogs are not cross bread like here in the states.

[/quote]

They’re not all of the same intelligence. They can all be taught to respect humans as dominant though. If most police dogs do in fact come from Germany because their bloodline is purer (and I don’t believe anything you say about dogs at this point) then I would guess it’s because Shepherds are extremely intelligent dogs and true German ones may be moreso.

Get your facts straight or :stfu: