200,000 EDIT: now 225,000

4 Years :lol: I drive 60k a year, it would take little over 1 year for me to get a car from 225k to 300k

and I’m VERY abusive on my car I drive 80% city and red-line at least once a day BUT am anal about oil changes (like pulled over on the side of the road to do an oil change on a road trip.) Full synthetic every 5k no matter what, to me that’s more important then putting fuel in the car.

it seems like your car serves you well, if you can keep it from rotting out I say drive it for 4 years. and I love SHO interior so cumfy…

You sound incredibly stupid and have shit backwards.

yea those FORDS last forever. my 98 e150 work van has 301,500 miles. all origonal drivetrain. runs great every day

Well, I finally reached the goal of 250K…since last stopping in have replaced struts, brakes, steering rack, tie rods, and a battery. Long overdue…but I’m ready to ditch the car once the weather turns and get into something newer/nicer/quieter/etc.

…and when not in winter mode

Just curious…5-speed?

Old.

Still looks nice…:tup:

250k and looks that clean! congrats and don’t sell it. you’ll always regret it!

Depends on the attachment…

depends on the successor!!

:frowning: Bro if I had the loot sitting somewhere I would proudly take this off your hands. I know it was well maintained…

Man that is hot as hell :tspry:

that car is amazingly clean!

Was auto when I bought it @175k…then I converted to 5 speed shortly thereafter

…just like the owner, right?

Thanks, but this car offers no pleasure when driving it. Purely transportation for me that has cost nearly nothing to maintain, that’s why I’ve kept it going this long. I think I’ll be okay parting with it:)

You could probably find enough money in your couch cushions to buy this…

Thanks…but the pics are hiding many of the flaws. WNY winters have begun to take a toll on it…