2001.5 Audi S4 Ko4 Build

My Names Chris, From Albany, Ny. I’m New to this Group! Glad to be here I have a 2001.5 Audi S4 2.7T, Ko4’s, ECS 2.0T coil packs, cold Air, 3” cat-back to stock looking Mufflers/tips! Here is my car as of right now!

2 Likes

Update: finishing up Water pump & timing belt kit this weekend for the season! Daily Driven (INS4NE1 Living The Dream)

1 Like

Welcome Chris! I haven’t seen an S4 of this gen on the road in a long time, at least in our area. Good on you for keeping it up. Hard to believe it’s a “classic” (20+ years old) car.

1 Like

Always good to see another Audi guy here. Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you Guys for the warm welcome! Yea it’s definitely a classic! I grew up with family all into Audi’s and the dream car was a B5 S4 so I worked hard and bought one! Plan to keep it @ 380/400hp until i upgrade internals more, I also have to build the 01E Transmission in the future. Thanks again! My fiancé will probably be joining as well we were just sitting here talking about it. She has a 2004 BMW 325xi same Silver as my S4!

OMG NEW PEOPLE!!!

I wanted one of these as a kid, I should get one haha

1 Like

Same, back when I was buying junkyard parts to make my cars fast.
Wait, still do that…

1 Like

:smile: it’s never to late!!! I wanted a B5 S4 when I was a kid and found a decent one for the right price and try my hardest to keep up on the maintenance

1 Like

Here Are A Few Of The Ole Girl!
With Winter wheels on!
It’s clean needs a little tlc but for the most part pretty clean! Thank you for following !

1 Like

Welcome/
I enjoyed my B5 A4 1.8T until control arms and coil packs started failing left and right.
Also, the 2001.5 made me chuckle. I had a 98.5. It made finding junkyard parts painful. I had an ABS module fail and it had a small window of production.