2002 Spec V Rims

I’m looking at getting these rims this summer. I have always liked the look of them!
But I’m just wondering if I would need to run some spacers and or extended studs to make them look nice on my S13 coupe!

Just looking for some input and suggestions!

Thanks!

My buddy has them on his S13. You would need a 20/25mm spacer ATLEAST to make these sit relatively well. They still wont be optimum fitment but they will look ok on a stock body S13.

You will probably want to get a spacer that large with the studs secured in the spacer and the existing studs on the hub secruring the new spacer itself. Theres a specific name for that kind of spacer but it escapes me :frowning:

Cheers, Pat

I’ve got’em. They suit S13’s so well, omg. I love them. I have them painted gunmetal. The fitment was alright, then I got 25mm H&R 4 lug adapters. The ones that have their own studs sticking out. Make sure you buy a good quality set of those, your life depends on it. Been running 225/45/17 tires, and they look GOOD. Enjoy. Spacers make them look so aggressive. The offset is +47 initially and the rims’ dimensions are 17x7.

^ same here. we both met cause of our rims…