Spec-V Wheel Spacers

I got a set of Spec-V rims, and I want to avoid the sunken look. Anyone know what I should be running for spacers? Will I need longer studs for a proper setup?

get 25mm spacers with built-in studs… probably the easiest thing you can install on your car.

Yup, I have spec V’s also and am going to run 25mm all around. Silvia_drift on this forums also has them and ran 30mm rear 25mm front.

If I was going to do it again, I’d probably go 35mm all around.

Ok, now where is a good place to order these spacers from?

Ichiba Group Buy

hey, sorry to bring this thread back up, but I’ve been reading around since I got a good offer on a set of spec-v rims…pretty much every thread i’ve found about these rims on an s13 have been about what size spacers are good n other spacer related questions…

however, is it possible to put the rims on withOUT spacers? up there R_T mentioned that he did not want the sunken in look, which is fine fo rme temporarily, but will everything be ok if i just put the rims on without spacers?

thx in advance.

Yupp, perfectly fine.

ah, alrite thanks~~I’m still contemplating whether to get them or not…I like the OEM rim look, and I got a cheap offer as well…

Yup, they fit stock, but watch the tire sizes because it’s pretty tight. 215/45/17 fit fine, not sure about 215/50/17. Definitely do the spacers though, at least 25mm all around.

would 205s fit on the rims? 205/45/17? i dont know too much about rims, but I’ve heard that rims can have different widths of tires fit on them…not by much, but a little bit of variance, like my friend’s got rims with 205/45/17 tires, said that 215s would also fit on his as well…I dont want to put spacers on just yet to see how it rides first n see how I like it for about a week or two…if i’m gonna keep them for sure, i’ll grab spacers…just wondering about the tire sizes

The 205s will fit. Just don’t go 50 series.

haha alrite thanks.