2003 Cavalier [ college kid build]

i like the srt4 wheels better but those still look okay

The SRT-4 wheels needed spacers in the back fo sho

Cool, I had a 2nd gen as my first car.

the injectors are because the stock injectors are maxed out on a factory tune with no mods at all… i had to go with an 02 fuel rail because the lsj(cobalt ss) injectors will not fit into the 03 rails without spacers and id rather a direct fit…

and with the reading ive done on the manifold people have gotten 15 to 20 whp with proper tuning… and the cams are pretty big… im not sure on the specifics… there at my dads house currently… but its like a 440 lift and i think .52 duration…
im thinking with the cams and the manifold it should be a bit more enjoyable…

oh and im getting it tuned at synapse… they did great things with there development cobalt so im hoping the 2.4 ecotecs wont differ too much from the 2.2 eco’s…
so we will see…

and sorry that i can never figure out multi quoting on here…

its an auto for now… i want to save up for a 5 speed swap…

and the srt-4 wheels were nice but i like these a hell of alot more… and they weigh nearly the same as the srt 4 ones…

yeah those are nice but its definitely an upgrade from the old 2.2’s and 2.4’s to the ecos

Huh, I cant believe that factory injectors are maxed stock! thats retarded. I know that they dont want people “moding” cars, but that is just stupid not giving the car any head room.

I am waiting on the dyno results on the tune, mani and cams… should be interesting. Hopefully it wont be like the orange Mustang with cams that netted -WHP & slower track times! lol

And on the auto matic… bummer.:banghead but it will be consistant on the track I guess!

yeah i dont understand anything they did with these cars… but i guess when making an economy car thats what you go for… im hoping all of this will liven it up a bit…
we shall see…

wanna race a TDI golf when your done?

possibly… what numbers are you putting down?
just so we would have some sort of comparison before hand

nice I like the srt wheels!

i dunno.

120hp/ 240tq?

car went 85mph in the 1/4

it maye close for us now…

youd kill me from the beginning… ive got nowhere near that much torque… i think ive got a little more hp though…

thank you…
there gone now though

Update? what wheels are on it now, stockers?

the Nexos

i pull pretty good on v6 buick centurys… lol

hahaha! they are sneaky!

but id be down if youd like to see at some point…

so some new things have happened here…
first off…
3 piece brickyard spoiler arrived… needs paint

03+ LS sides arrived

and almost everything else i need to get the cams in…

hopefully by the time its nice out i’ll have the funds to get tuned.