2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - OT

good luck on the sale ,smart move on the chevelle .

+1… cant wait to see what the chevelle plans are

Tubbed, full fiberglass body, 12pt cage, big brakes, bagged, 19x10s up front, 20x15s out back, FI big block, possibility of forced induction, definitely 2-stage nitrous, candy paint.

It’s gonna take a while and a lot of money… I’m gonna shoot for Spring '11, may be done by the end of next summer if I work serious OT this winter and become a garage hermit on my downtime. I just want to get rid of the neon so I can start on it…

sell it chevelle needs to stop holding up the roof of your parent’s garage.

:thumbup

seriously… its bad. The new garage is going up in the spring. 60x40 steel building, radiant heated floors, at least one lift, possibly two…

glws bro and u know if u need any help either with the gayrage or the chevelle u know my #

THANK YOU!

I’ve been waiting for you to get some motivation to want to finish that damn thing.

can i move in to your parents garage? :eek3

I say keep the SRT4 as a year-round daily driver.

Either way GLWTS, always liked your car and those wheels you have on there are probably one of my favorite wheels in existence.

hes getting a better car for the dd duty.

Well, that works too. :lol

It’s sickening how much money you actually lose when you mod something like this and then try to turn around and sell it. And thus this is why I no longer mod my daily driven vehicles. Fuel and maintenance and insurance/registration fees cost enough money as it is.

love the wheels

Eh, it’s a hobby… We all know what we’re getting ourselves into. I could put the car back to stock and sell off all the parts, but I’d rather just sell the car completely as is.

it doesn’t matter if its a daily driver or not. if you can’t get over that your gonna loose money on it then i suggest stop doing the hobby. i have a car that i’m trying to sell for less then a 1/3 of what is invested in it and barely above what a stock clean one would go for, doesn’t matter to me, i do this cause i love it and its a hobby. not cause i ever think its anything but money wasted.

the car for sure looks absolutely awesome with the new stance and wheels and the carbon fiber “bits” really pop off of the black. great car, GLWS

so u sell it the day u give me a ricer flyby? haha

i wanted to race but the traffic was too fucking bad. that and when u went, it was around a bend and i didnt want to risk it with it being so cold out. but i do love your car. very sexy

I love the way this car looks Jim. I totally think you should keep it!

hahaha I was on my to the mall and I see this black c5 barrelling down the road… I instantly knew it was you, lol

I went out to rotterdam after the mall and dumped some race gas in the car so I could have fun on the drive home… Nobody to play with though :frowning:

This is my first modified FWD/4-Cyl car that hasn’t been a daily/beater. It’s a fun car, it’s fast, I enjoy driving it, it’s just missing something. No matter how fast it is, how hard it takes turns, or how cool it looks, it’s still a neon. I miss the rumble of a V8 so bad…