2004 WRX mods?

As far as experience goes we’ve done performance work on hundreds of these, not to mention I owned a WRX so we know what works and what doesn’t. We’ve also catered to all sorts of customers with varying tastes and driving styles. Taking the guesswork out of chosing parts will save him time now and money and headaches in the long run.

If your friend wants to give me a call or stop the shop by I’d be happy to go through some options depending on his needs.

-Mike

Thanks for all the info everyone! There was a small crack in the windshield so he won’t have the car until monday. I was actually just informed as about an hour ago that the car is an autotragic :frowning: but he still would like more power.

Mike, I’ve already had him check out your site and he’s interested. He’s doing some research when he can because he doesn’t know much about cars yet, but I’m trying to get him to stop by and see what you can do for him.

Thanks again everyone. Much appreciated.

Seriously?

i would hope so… those older 5-speeds were a waste of time.

is it as strong as a sti 6speed?

Brian

No. But really issues only happened with people being asses and trying to launch their cars. If you can drive, the older transmissions were fine. In 06 they make them even stronger though.

yeah but if I bought an awd car, i would want it to be able to take a clutch dump every now and again. whats the point of having traction if you cant really use it? yes i know it is unrealistic though in this day and age…

Brian

nice wrx