2005 Chevelle SS?

There have been rumors floating around about the return of the Chevelle in 2005 and that it will be based off the GTO (Monaro) body.

oversized cavy!!!:rolleyes:

so im assuming you dont like teh new GTOs either?

there ok!!!:slight_smile:

Fuck the GTO’s they look like Grand prix’s. come to think of it most of Potiac’s current car line all looks the same just in different sizes.

I;m also sick of seeing these companies resurect old names and then they make them look like shit.

If you retire a name leave as such :rolleyes:

regardless of what they look like the LS1 can neva loose

Originally posted by Cutty
:bigok: ur learning little buddy!!!

look at the Dodge line up- talk about having the same look also :greddy2:

hate it, it looks too much like a impala/cavy

Originally posted by Sight N Sound

I;m also sick of seeing these companies resurect old names and then they make them look like shit.

i hear you but i’m sick of people thinkin that when you use an old name it has to look retro too. mustang and vette can do it but not everything has to be that way. The new GTO would destroy anything made during the 60/70’s The impala is a disgrace cause its not RWD but i think the GTO has the performance to back up the name. The GTO was the first muscle car and by definiton a muscle car is a RWD 2 door intermediate with a big engine. the new GTO is RWD and intemediate size and has two doors and by todays standards, a big powerful engine.

nice though but its a fucking cavailer on roids

SS… SS… SS… ahhhhhhh!!! If the car is decent, bring back the name then do something special to it that is deserving of the SS name. It’s thrown around so much it has no meaning anymore.

Originally posted by Quik
nice though but its a fucking cavailer on roids

What the hell… they painted my car… damn them

i hear you but i’m sick of people thinkin that when you use an old name it has to look retro too.

I don;t think it has to look retro but making it look like a grand prix or in thei one’s case a roid using cav its just fucked up…

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
SS… SS… SS… ahhhhhhh!!! If the car is decent, bring back the name then do something special to it that is deserving of the SS name. It’s thrown around so much it has no meaning anymore.

the new Malibu SS has a Honda engine…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it’s also in the Saturn Vue Redline

Honda roxors!!!1!!

The Honda engine isn’t just in the Vue Redline, its the stock V6 in all the vues… 250HP Honda Engine :rolleyes:

i thought it was going to be a ls2