2005 EVO MR

huh… wonder if thats b/c its tuned

:slight_smile:

lolz. I’m willing to bet that darkstar (since I’ve never met him) is like Sleeper - a complete dick online, but an alright guy in person.

Id take it to buschur 100 times before slowboy. I have ordered things from shops like RRE and waited over 2 weeks just because I couldnt think of giving them a dollar even though I could drive there and pick a part up in one day.

As far as a daily tune Buschur should be fine though.

If he was going for a racecar I’d have someone along the lines as Evans tuning, Brad Brooks, or Tony Palo to do it right and make every ounce of power the setup has in it.

Oh my hahaha… Jason that is the longest and funniest run-on sentence I have ever read! hahahah

probably all hes good for. all other drivability i’ve heard bad things, i’ve even fixed tunes of his before… little eg 4d sohc, made a ton of power, but sucked to drive on the street.

Gearhead, I’ve come across that too, actually. (I’ve never fixed the tunes but people complaining about part throttle conditions)

I kinda understand his agenda though… super educated, super swamped… get cars in, flatten a/f, pull timing in till its peaked and call it a day. its not rocket science, but me that make a hobby out of it, i’ll spend the time to make a powerful, fuel efficient tune.

aww sounds like someone got their feelings hurt…
U

Lemmie guess “Darkstar”. You had a DSM once. You were young and stupid. You put a 16g on the car, and due to your ignorance you actually went slower. You actually defended yourself and the car for quite a time but again, due to your ignorance, started running into “reliability” issues. Yes it was the cars fault it blew a headgasket. It was the cars fault it didn’t idle well (after you hacked your aircan for the super cool hot air from the radiator mod). Finally you gave up and sold it. Now you drive a (insert beater car) and poke fun of people who are doing what you couldn’t do. Own and drive a totally bad assed car everyday. Since you have so much time NOT WORKING ON A FUCKING COOL ASS CAR AND GOING FASTER, you come on this here internet’s and make fun of people who do what you couldn’t.

Do I have it about right or do I need to mention the part about you fucking your sister while your dog licks your balls?

Hahahahahaha Dan your going fucking nutz man I am liking it!!!

Hey Darkstar dont forget you Owe my Evo a run this summer , remember that whole shitstorm we got into a while back.

I didnt forget you saying to briing it with your auto vette. No problem I got that

No but seriously we can run when she’s done if you still want to

:shaggy:

Darkstar I wouldn’t burn any bridges if I were you, once I get through law school and pass the bar you might need some representation in a future child molestation case, and don’t worry I’ll do it for a competitive rate, and don’t forget to mention pittspeed for the 5% discount!

what are you? 12? fist yourself douche

13 … he’s not sure what do with this new ‘puberty’ thing

i wouldn’t call a evo a “totally bad assed car”.

20, and doing great thanks

Aww blkp24e it’s commendable that you stick up for darkstar but let me give you this little bit of advice, shut your mouth and go give darkstar another reach around faggot . Wonder if your feelings are hurt now?

geez, all these tempers flaring because of an evolution and darkturd calling it a dsm.

and BTW, he bought the dsm with a 16g…

Whats your daily driver?

LOL or what?

does it matter? a 6x,xxxx mile 05 EVO isnt something special… those cars are what? $35,000 brand new? big fucking whoop.

They are nice, but noting super special

I’m sorry BlkP42E, was I talking to you? You must have confused me for someone who actually gives a fuck what you have to say.

you’re hurtin’ my feelinz