2005 lancer ralliart - engine - trans - chassis 189 km - $375

Hey guys, had a minor accident in the girlfriends Ralliart, picked up this one to fix her car - stripped and parted it out, now I have the chassis with engine trans and exhaust

2.4 mivec engine

Engine runs well 189xxx kms, still runs in the chassis

5 speed, good clutch,

Good exhaust - factory headers

Steel rims, suspension all in tact

No parts were removed from engine, trans or suspension - technically the car still drives but no driver seat lol

Need this thing gone $375 firm - you could prob pull the motor and sell it for 600, just don’t have the time to deal with it

Text for pics

416 902 47 74

To be clear the car is completely stripped - basically a frame with a running engine no interior, no doors, fenders, bumpers, hood - selling mainly for engine and trans, don’t have time to pull it from the frame

minor accident eh? so that required you to strip a perfectly good car to fix a pos that you crashed. why not just claim 5k from insurance for it and drive the parts car that you just stripped lmfao

maybe its rusted out, maybe it has no title, who cares its just a lancer anyway

Damaged the bumper, lip, a bunch of splash guard parts, bunch of random clips and the grill, it was all cosmetic, would have been roughly 800-1000 in parts from the dealer, ridiculous. Insurance rates increase substantially when you make a claim.

The parts car was damaged on the rear quarter needs major body work to repair, I fixed her car, got some spare parts, and made most of my money back selling parts. I got the car cheap.

But thanks for bumping it up, if anybody knows somebody who needs an engine for their lancer forward my number, otherwise it’s going to scrap

Thanks

sold lock 'er up