BMW carnage.....

so this is what happens when you back out of your driveway, while some ass clown is passing a tow truck in your lane on a double yellow line!!! FUCK!!!

luckily it was not my fault, i was not issued a ticket. he ONLY got failure to keep right, and passing on a double yellow line. he was def speeding!!!

damn. thats a goner.

1 less e30 on the road :frowning:

Quoted for fail.

yeah. it sucks, and it is acctually an E21. 1983 320i.

+1 i’m glad i’m not the only one that noticed it…

quote of fail quoted for further recognition of fail

:facepalm on my part :rofl

god damn swain u have noooo luck with cars… aslong as ur ok

bang it out, put a tailight in it and let it rust =instant rat stylz

yeah i am good. i am hoping it will at least be enough (if and when the total it out) for me to get some wheels for the teg! and i might buy it back and part it out.

Sell it to someone at HVCC. It will fit right in.

lol was that a cherry bomb?

i had it sitting in my garage, and when the exhaust rotted off the car, i figured rather than spending any money on it i would just throw that on there

Oof, that passenger side ripple shows how bad it really is. Sorry to hear dude.:frowning:

oh shit, also is that a glass pack?

OP stated two posts above that its a cherry bomb :thumbup

oh, DURRRRR! go me…again

well that sucks

1. Collect the money
  2. Bang it out
  3. Strip to basics
  4. Sell extras
  5. Use the $$$ from insurance and $$$ parts to do a proper swap
  6. Make a bad incident into a free track car FTW! :number1

the thought crossed my mind about 2 minutes after the accident, when i realized they would total the car…

Given that the accident caused the OTHER side of the car to start to ripple, your frame/chassis may not be in good shape at all and would prolly need to be put on a straightener. I’d say screw it. Take the money and run.