Sorry guys... R.I.P.

Was going eb 401 @~65km not unreasonable speed @ 4:20PM. I wasnt following anyone close, ya’ll that know me, know that I dont drive like a douche bag.
Anyways,truck swerved hard out and I was on the clutch out (pedal in) and brakes and skidded a good 100 ft. . I tried my best to swerve into the shoulder… no dice
… I tried guys. I tried my best…
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269381_148875305248936_273151738_n.jpg

Other guy’s car:

You can see here how early I tried to stop.

Heartbroken…

damn whats damage? looks like you just saved the old ka new front end?

bags deployed. write-off…

sorry about your luck…

want a free rad saddle? looks salvagable…

also good to see you did not wave your right to the ambulance, which is good if you have issues later…

That really sucks. Looked clean. It does look to be salvageable, you could buy it back and sell it to someone or rebuild it.

A tubed front end or rad support off another car.

Than again, not enough pictures to really be able to tell.

poor thing :frowning:

Hope youre alright! are you gonna try and rebuild?

sorry to hear bud. can i buy that passenger corner light?

all that matters is that you’re fine… and that you find a way to salvage that chassis… oh okay health is secondary.

shitty deal, you all good? . . . . a cars a car… if you can buy the car back from insurance and rebuild as a track car provided there was no serious frame damage done.

a airbag is 20 bucks or free. I blow them up for fun. You could fix this, but it was a bondo bucket. part it, keep 5 lug and 5spd stuff, buy s13 or s14 and win race wars

How can the insuance just take your car and you have to buy it back and not get money? WTF I’m I hearing this right?

no dude, in the case of a write off. they value the car to whatever standard, they give you the X amount of whatever the value was and they take your car. but you have the option of buying it back from them. so its not like they just take the car and not give you money and you have to buy it back…

Sucks dude. Not to be an opportunist but what’s the buy back on this?>

Goddamn vultures lol.

Insurance hasn’t told me anything yet, did the whole collision center deal.
I only had liability.
Still figuring things out.
Heart broken to say the least. Dylan, I’m leaning on that direction of a new chassis, you’ve seen my car lol. Pretty much only option for this car would be tube and track slut… Don’t have the money space or time for that yet… We’ll see what happens.

ill give u 100$ for it!! :smiley:

Shawn, I’m gonna throw glass at you. lol

i sold my smashed kouki for 1600 …those fenders look repairable by a good body shop

itts not a real kouki lol its a buchered up zenki

yep lol