wrote off my 240

well the damage is done i need a nother good shell THAT IS RUSTLESS anyone knows tell me…
did my sr and just painted my zenki front lip for the 91+
UNTILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i rear ended a fucking caddi escalade THAT CUT ME OFFF
heres the pics, hold your breath

BOOO!!!

day time pictures will follow tomorow

thats written off? doesnt look all to bad,

the reason why its not lookin to bad there is i had a tow truck with a wench.

anyways all the front crossmembers and the drivers tire well inner fender is *****

by all means if anyone needs a drift chassis …this is your best chance

That’s rough… things never look as bad in pics as they are in real life…

damn dude, this sucks. So is the guy making you pay for his damage as well?

written off for a 240 will be basicly any accident, blue book values of S13 make them not worth fixing for insurrance. To bad to hear about it though sucks when stuff like that happens.

Thats pretty much what happens in all rear end collisions.

Sorry to see, but at least you car is worth big money in parts better than writing off a Tempo.

im now in the market for another hatch. no rust this time at all tho. none the less yea it was me rear ending so it is tech my fault.

the pics dont look bad but as i approached the truck and hit it i seen nothing but a red hood folding infront of my window. chargepipes are gone and what not rad is gone, the motor its self tho was held up.

some dumb ass lady had the mind to stop and say i was street racing…
i had iin mind to reply with a WHAT THE **** WAS I STREET RACING MY SHADOW?

anways. rough for that body. time to move on i guess. another motor swap here i come.

UNLESS i find a datsun 510 :open_mouth:

get a 510

looks like you need a new CAS

you guys are nuts, that car looks fucked baaaaadddd in those pics… needs everything in the front… lights, bumper, fenders, rad support, rad, etc. etc. etc.

some dumb ass lady had the mind to stop and say i was street racing…
i had iin mind to reply with a WHAT THE **** WAS I STREET RACING MY SHADOW?

Sorry to hear that it’s been written off. What you said to that lady has to be one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a long time. :slight_smile:

Did the towers move? how hard was the hit?
Looks from pics if you pull out the front section where fender attaches and replace rad support it may be fine.

Rip you fenders and front bumper off and take some more pics.

Andrew.

Escalade ride high so the headlight and fender was pushed back… bumper support was intaked and untouched frame looks good because of the height of the SUV, haven’t had the chance to measure wheel base length but it looks like the frame is okay. Time to get down n dirty tonight, we gotta get at her my swap is coming up :wink:

yes man im ready to get down at at. take the measurments i would love to find a 510 tho. but untill that i guess its gunna be another hatch :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the loss…so when’s the part out happening?

SMIC pipes do it every time… When I wrote off mine the CAS worked for about 2-3 months without a cover and a slighty bent disc, then one day, teh car wouldn’t start and Varun saved the day…

yea the motor is comming and im parting everything on the car mainly.

i need a new CAS and new chargepipes. everything else is fine…as u can see i slid completly under the esclade lol

someone find me a 93 hb min rust. or even a datsun 510 and ill love u.

My front end looked similar to yours after my accident.

• new radsupport
  • new rad
  • hood
  • fenders (L & R)
  • front bumper
  • headlight assemblies (L&R)
    The only way to get a better idea of how bad it is, is to take your bodel panels off.

Sorry to hear it man that looks bad… at least you can still part it out and make some money back